Camera/Tad Drifting

IADC

same here

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Try re-naming your Saved games DCS folder to DCS1 and fly a mission. Let it build a new DCS folder and see what happens. Another thought is be sure the Teamspeak/Settings/Options/Hotkeys page still has keyboard and mouse selected in drop down menu, lower right corner.

Edited by Blooze

I am sure its the switch which is faulty. I have tested it in the windows game controller applet and its constantly diving to bottom right hand corner. Also removed the axis in the DCS options and its fine but when I put them back it goes to slewing off to the right again. Sent an email to thrust master for replacement switch lets see what they come back with. In the meantime im going to put the slew function onto the trim POV and use some other roller switches on my strike 7 mouse and keyboard for the trim. It would actually be more realistic.

I haven't noticed any change since the last update. When I originally mapped the mini stick on my CH throttle to the slew, it was necessary to add a dead zone to keep it from crawling.

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

As mentioned above, maybe you can alter the deadzone for the stick? Did that for my rudder pedals when drifting.

ASUS Z370, i7 8086K @ 5,2 Ghz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080, 16GB Ram, TM HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR 5, Saitek combat rudders, 25" 1440p monitor, Oculus Rift