Mig-15: fearsome killer in gun-only dogfights!

vegue

See this link in 3GOfly forum: http://www.3gofly.com/thread-210345-1-1.html

In AI combat tests, Mig-15 toasted not only Dora and Sabre, but also Mig-29, F-15, F-16 and Su-27! Only Mirage-2000 can stop this horrible monster! I tried F/A-18 with Mig-15 also. The wasp accurately hit it at the beginning, but Bis seemed immortal and finally brought down the wasp!:pilotfly:

See this link in 3GOfly forum: http://www.3gofly.com/thread-210345-1-1.html

In AI combat tests, Mig-15 toasted not only Dora and Sabre, but also Mig-29, F-15, F-16 and Su-27! Only Mirage-2000 can stop this horrible monster! I tried F/A-18 with Mig-15 also. The wasp accurately hit it at the beginning, but Bis seemed immortal and finally brought down the wasp!:pilotfly:

The Mig-15bis is a respectable AI opponent. The AI Mig-15bis is better than some human opponents I have faced in other flight simulations. I am glad that the Mig-15bis AI is pretty good. When I encounter human controlled Mig-15bis machines, there are going to be utterly fantastic sim pilots in control of many of those Migs. I will not have the luxury of setting the difficulty level of my human opponents. :megalol:

P.S. I wish the flyable DCS Mig-15bis was already in game. I am a big fan of the DCS Sabre, I think the Sabre is utterly fantastic. I bet I will really like the Mig-15bis, too.

I'd imagine every jet equipped with afterburners should have no difficulty boom 'n zooming these early jets, no need to get in a turn dogfight really. I have to add that i've not found the AI Mig-15bis to be so impossible to beat, i have continuosly shot it down with Sabres.

Core i7-4790K 4.00 Ghz

MSI Z97-G43 Gaming

8 Gb DDR 3

ASUS R9 280X 3 gb Crossfire

Track IR 5

Hotas Warthog