Simple Dora Mission Help Please

Hi I'm a newb on mission editor but I know how to work the menus and explored all the options I was wondering if somone could help me turn my simple take-off and destroy a few targets mission and turn it into a trainner because I have to restart the game everytime to refly the mission.

How can I make it so I can just respawn on the runway with the engine already warmed up and taking off from runway? Do I have to make it a multiplayer mission? Anyhelp would be wonderful.

I also dont fully understand the mission triggers but I would like to see if its possible to set sucess condition when all targets are destroyed but right now it sucess's on one target destroyed...

I realize I could try editing someone elses P-51D missions and change it to dora for player but I would like to know how generally it is done to make a player vechile be able to respawn when I make a mission for my own? Thank you for any help in advance...

I realize there maybe a better way and not to have to reinvent the wheel but I would like to know how the basic wheel works and then I could look at which missions would be good trainners to easily convert to Dora Trainning missions for practice by someones advice?

Fw190 Takeoff and Search & Destroy Targets Trainer.miz

Edited by thinkr

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

How can I make it so I can just respawn on the runway with the engine already warmed up and taking off from runway? Do I have to make it a multiplayer mission? Anyhelp would be wonderful.

Yes, Multiplayer/Server is the key to have the respawn feature.

For a Fw-190 repawn at the runway, change from Takeoff from ramp to Takeoff from runway

If you want have different start setups? Place one aircraft (Skill: Client) as Takeoff from ramp, one as Takeoff from parking hot and one as Takeoff from runway

I also dont fully understand the mission triggers but I would like to see if its possible to set sucess condition when all targets are destroyed but right now it sucess's on one target destroyed...

you need to fill the condition in the trigger setup

Once(Sucess, No EVENT) // Group Dead (Group Name) // Message (MISSION 
COMPLETE!) && Sound to all(what ever)

you can now place for every group a Once/Group Dead/Message line!

Comments: if you want a group goes one way, build a group with more than one unit

Edited by mwd2

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

thank you thats exactly what I needed to know:) Now if I could beat the ratio of 10 to 1 sucessufl take-offs with 500lbs bombs I will be really happy:)

What are your stats?

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series