Sabre or Dora?

DackSter94

I went with both... hard to say which I'd pick over the other. Love having to fly a Korean War vet, and the butcher bird is a hoot too!

To be honest, I've been spending more time flying the 190 vs. Sabre. Only because the butcher bird takes a bit more learning for the T/O and landings, vs the Sabre.

You can't go wrong with either! Honest, you'll love either of them!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I went with both... hard to say which I'd pick over the other. Love having to fly a Korean War vet, and the butcher bird is a hoot too!

To be honest, I've been spending more time flying the 190 vs. Sabre. Only because the butcher bird takes a bit more learning for the T/O and landings, vs the Sabre.

You can't go wrong with either! Honest, you'll love either of them!

Are they both available after purchase at the moment? Dam this news on ED Forums/Site, they are so confusing.

LOOK MA, NO HOOK

Are they both available after purchase at the moment? Dam this news on ED Forums/Site, they are so confusing.

You bet buddy! you can get both of them right now! If you're limited on funds, maybe go with the Sabre, and then next month, buy the butcher bird.

But both are solid, awesome sim's to fly!

enjoy!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control