Simulating insertions?

Stratos

Ok I know how to make the transport choppers orbit on a point at low altitude, but how can I make some infantry appear once the helicopter is orbiting? (Is possible to make them appear kneeling?) and after few seconds start moving to their own business? Thats what I want to get.

At same time, once a helo is orbiting, how can I make them resume their own navigation? Currently they keep orbiting forever.

I want to represent infantry insertion with transport choppers.

Thnaks!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

If the chopper will be at a fix location, place infantry at that location with the late activation option checked. Place a trigger zone on the spot as well.

Use a trigger to activate the infantry when the helicopter is in the zone and has a low enough speed.

Orbits have start and stop conditions, set a stop condition for the orbit in the ME advanced waypoint options menu.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Check out the mission I have attached. I did this as a test a while back, it's a simple mission where an AI HIP flies to a base, lands. Infantry runs toward the HIP. It takes off and flies to another location. Lands and the Infantry runs toward the bridge to engage some infantry.

It's a very small proof of concept mission so it should work with the current version of DCS.

test_pickup_landing.mission.miz

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119