SKIN REQUEST for DCS P-51D

FlyNate

My current group is using the Mustang in place of Skyraiders in Vietnam era missions. I know how to make Huey skins, but I cannot get the Mustang templates to open in Gimp. The 51 would look great in the SE Asia camo colors. I have already added Mk82s and a few other more modern weapons. Would someone be willing to make this skin for us?

213-a-1280.jpg]

USAF-douglas-A-1H-skyraider.jpg

7E9j7iS.jpg

A1_1b.jpg

douglas-a-1h-skyraider-lieutenant-america-3-5.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've had issues with the P-51 front fuselage file opening in Gimp as well. I can get the others open but not that file. I even found an older version of the template (I think it was an official version but may not have been). It wouldn't open either. I tried with 2 different versions of Gimp on 2 different PCs. Anyone know what causes this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've had issues with the P-51 front fuselage file opening in Gimp as well. I can get the others open but not that file. I even found an older version of the template (I think it was an official version but may not have been). It wouldn't open either. I tried with 2 different versions of Gimp on 2 different PCs. Anyone know what causes this?

See here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2122023&postcount=3

• Like 1

EEK got distracted with my job that's slowly killing me..

KFd2WuS.jpg

just sorting out the greens and Spec layer.. Tan looks okey. Then do the proper job of replicating the A-1 paint scheme onto the P-15D.

Was actully goona be a insurgant pack...

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 1 month later...
EEK got distracted with my job that's slowly killing me..

KFd2WuS.jpg

just sorting out the greens and Spec layer.. Tan looks okey. Then do the proper job of replicating the A-1 paint scheme onto the P-15D.

Was actully goona be a insurgant pack...

Thats going to be really nice. I would love to have the SE Asia P-51 Skin. It will look nice if you make the nose cone match the plane. Not sure if colors would look right on the nose of it. I was going to make it as simple as possible. Can I please have your psd files as they are now? I want to make a group of SE Asia P-51s. I will give you full credit for your work if I release them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]