A-164 Wipeout

xXArcticWolfXx

Should dcs world have the a-164 wipeout?

It has a 30m gau cannon, instead of the circular engines replaced with octagonal engines,

heavily armored, and the rudder can't explain

Here is some gameplay of the a-164 wipeout

Of course you can have "A-164 Wipeout" in DCS but you must wait until F-302 and X-Wing DCS modules will be released! :megalol:

Seriously A-164 is fictional copy of A-10s... and its ugly as hell... so I think you cant expect that plane in DCS.

But who knows maybe there is some modder who want to made that plane for you... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-My DCS screenshots-

30m ... thats a fat gun for sure!

BFG! :lol:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Gotta love it when someone comes in with a wish for a fictional aircraft in DCS.. lol....

I've actually seen this model in another sim listed as A-10E (Stealth Upgrade)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I think a stealth A-10 would be unthinkable. Can you imagine a plane this good, hidden from view? It would destabilise the world, and result in anarchy. Plus of course, no one would ever see it's sleek lines and roguish good looks. How could you possibly want to hide them? :) :) :)

Of course you can have "A-164 Wipeout" in DCS but you must wait until F-302 and X-Wing DCS modules will be released! :megalol:

Seriously A-164 is fictional copy of A-10s... and its ugly as hell... so I think you cant expect that plane in DCS.

But who knows maybe there is some modder who want to made that plane for you... ;)

MegaLOL:thumbup:

A-10E?

Dont Ask, it was 100% unrealistic, as you carried 24 AGM-65s externally on a stealth aircraft, lol, the drag from the pylons alone would keep the plane from ever leaving the ground.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The guys at Bis have done quite a good job on the A164, its a lot better modelled than some of the earlier aircraft in Arma3. For DCS I could not imagine someone making one unless they were a huge fan of Arma3. There are some features that are quite good in Arma3 particularly the need to grab a parachute and pilot gear before trying to fly something like the A164 I wonder if they have modelled what happens if you don't grab a G suit etc?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The Wipeout is okay. The cockpit layout is actually really lame. The digital instruments look inspired by civilian digital displays in airliners but they're hard to read and not much use at a glance. No real point in replacing steam guages with digital ones that are harder to read. One of the nice things about the Boeing PFD is that its a lot easier to read almost all the information, such as airspeed or altitude because the numbers are big and not in a relatively smaller dial. The displays on the Wipeout are pretty much the opposite. The analog displays that were replaced with digital were all easier to read.

The HUD also doesn't have any predictive pipper so you're basically left to drop bombs like its 1944, but without even a graduated reticle to help you estimate aim off, so the order for the day is to fly at a super high dive angle straight at the ground and pickle at the last possible second. Since the controls are also rather sluggish for a single seat fighter its really unnerving.

Its a nice start, but its still got nothing on the best examples of ground attack from Arma 2's ACE mod.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

I wonder what a "Stealth" CLOSE(!!!) Air Support plane will do to hide from being seen??? :megalol:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)