afn2 homing?

Does anyone know if sound was transmitted during real use of this?

D. (Luft) T. 4069, paragraphs 130 - 133 talks about how the "Zielflug Vorschaltgerät" (ADF homing adapter for connecting the AFN2 to the FuG16ZY) does something with a 28 Hz (sic!) frequency. A lot of electro-techno mumbo jumbo that I don't really understand ... but could be that the beacons transmitted such a constant 28 Hz signal.

David,

thank you so much for the mission! This certainly helped me finding how it works!

I finally noticed that, it is in the mission menu that we have the slots for the freqs!

Looking forward to join you at the great "Dogs of War" server :-)

P.S.: Just bought the Me109 K4 ;-)

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

^^yes, i still vaguely remember Lorenz approaches in 1946...great fun!!

right now though, it doesnt work like that in DCS it seems...as you for example always fly into the needle regardless whether you fly towards or away from a beacon...center light isnt operative it seems either, and there is only one mode right now..

it would be nice, to know, whether the devs are aware of this, and could confirm that they will improve this...i know its beta and im just happy that the needles are moving at all right now, but the system implemented properly would be awesome!

David,

thank you so much for the mission! This certainly helped me finding how it works!

I finally noticed that, it is in the mission menu that we have the slots for the freqs!

Looking forward to join you at the great "Dogs of War" server :-)

P.S.: Just bought the Me109 K4 ;-)

glad it helped you...it took me a little while after looking at Flagrum's test mission to figure out how it can be set up...

let me now if the mission works properly...yesterday it did, but today when trying it again, for some strange reason it wouldnt receive the outer-beacon on channel three...dont know why.i then made a small adjustment and it worked again.although it didnt make any sense to me why it didnt work in the first place, as the same triggers were used for channel 4 which was working...