Steam Store Page Up

fearlessfrog

We have a date!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'd just like to note that, the STEAM release date is not necessarily in tune with the overall module release date. ;)

Carry on.

Steam is usually a week or two behind ED and BST as well.

So is LN using Starforce Proactive as well?

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I don't see a problem with that! :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

To be honest, I'll probably need till then to get through the backlog of things I still need to do with the Dora and the Sabre. The 10% launch discount on Steam was nice too.

Thinking about it, we're in a DCS module post-scarcity times - wow. I literally don't have enough time to play all that's been released. Slow down DCS, slow down! ;)

So is LN using Starforce Proactive as well?

Pretty much taken that into account sooooooooooo can we say early to mid September for release?? Let the speculation begin!!! :pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Have to agree. Nice video and a good image selection.

I'd buy it. :)

To be honest, I'll probably need till then to get through the backlog of things I still need to do with the Dora and the Sabre.

I have both of these modules and being mostly a fan of modern planes or jets for that much I cant seem to pull away from the Dora! I really am enjoying this bird although I suck on the takeoffs! Sorry for going OT. :music_whistling:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

I'd just like to note that, the STEAM release date is not necessarily in tune with the overall module release date. ;)

Carry on.

Soooo Cobra even with that said you still...never mind I forgot ED is calling the shots. :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

What does 10 concurrent machine limit mean:

Right now, the limits on other modules are not 10 concurrent machines as I understand it. It is 1 concurrent machines OR 10 different machines.

If you uninstall say A10 properly it frees up a usage limit 'tick'. If you don't do it properly and try to install it on different machine it will 'tick' down one.

I have both of these modules and being mostly a fan of modern planes or jets for that much I cant seem to pull away from the Dora! I really am enjoying this bird although I suck on the takeoffs! Sorry for going OT. :music_whistling:

Agree very much, although I find takeoffs easy and landings hard. Sadly, I haven´t had much time to fly the Dora until now, perhaps 1-2 hours.

So much to catch up to even before the MiG-21 is out...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

After the last two weeks of seeing what these guys have done.

I really wish THEY were doing the F-18c or F4 Phantom next.

Of course I will be flying the Mig21 for so long, I probably wouldn't get to them soon anyway.

Edited by Mode1961

I suspect that we will see a DCS standalone release much sooner than the steam release, both the Sabre and the Dora steam releases were a good chunk of time after the non-steam release.

I am hoping it is sooner (like early September) rather than later (like late mid to late September) as the posts from folks with promo copies are driving me crazy.

I know but from the little I have seen of the Mig , I wish LN was.

From what I have seen I think the Mig outclasses even the releases from ED.

That is my feeling as well, watching the livestream and reading the write-ups about it indicate that each systems level of interaction is modeled down to the smallest detail, even closing the canopy is a interesting process.

Not knocking on ED's work thus far, it is just that the MiG is so dang amazing even from the bits that we have seen.

wasn't it few minutes ago September? Now is October... wut? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I know but from the little I have seen of the Mig , I wish LN was.

From what I have seen I think the Mig outclasses even the releases from ED.

That is my feeling as well, watching the livestream and reading the write-ups about it indicate that each systems level of interaction is modeled down to the smallest detail, even closing the canopy is a interesting process.

Not knocking on ED's work thus far, it is just that the MiG is so dang amazing even from the bits that we have seen.

It's been said a few times before. The bar has been set by LN and that's even for ED to match or exceed. You do know what that means though. More time to release for future modules. :music_whistling:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

wasn't it few minutes ago September? Now is October... wut? :D

Also noticed that... It was the 26th.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip