Steam Store Page Up

fearlessfrog

Yeah, I´m not really asking because a few weeks could make a big difference anymore; more so because I want to do this when I see the serial in my account. :devil_2:

1st second purchase

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

october 1st release.... is that when EDGE will drop also? :D

Some weeks ago, it was said that 1.2.10 version was the last update before EDGE....

They need to update the game to include the MiG 21.... So.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Some weeks ago, it was said that 1.2.10 version was the last update before EDGE....

They need to update the game to include the MiG 21.... So.....

Since hawk is planned to release before edge, so there must be dcs update (current dcs has no hawk in coremod). But whether ed will change the version number is unknown.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

october 1st release.... is that when EDGE will drop also? :D

Maybe in a parallel universe. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Since hawk is planned to release before edge, so there must be dcs update (current dcs has no hawk in coremod). But whether ed will change the version number is unknown.

Didn't know about hawk... But i think i also read somewhere that the MiG 21 would be released with EDGE.... But we'll see

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Didn't know about hawk... But i think i also read somewhere that the MiG 21 would be released with EDGE.... But we'll see

:smilewink:

currently no, but if edge would be released earlier and catch up with 21, that would be great

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thats still one another month. So please if someone ask for a relase date dont say soon because for me (and i belive it is not just me) means the word soon all another than a month of time. Soon is like maximum two or thre days.

p.s i hate waitig

p.s.II. i hate waiting till a couple of people play it.

Keep it in October... I have to Spring for new Skates... and that's $800 alone.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Keep it in October... I have to Spring for new Skates... and that's $800 alone.

I can be patient too, I need a new graphics card after my GTX580 died. The longer I wait the more I can put towards a better card as with the G210 that is in the PC just now DCS stands for Digital Combat Slideshow :):cry:

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Just stumbled across this part of DCS World description on Mig-21 Steam page:

ABOUT DCS WORLD

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield, focusing on military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE TF-51D and an Su-25T attack aircraft. DCS World includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region that encompasses much of Georgia - the location of the 2008 conflict. Further maps will be available in 2014.

Additionally, DCS World includes[...]

All other modules don´t have this part, nor the Steam DCS World page itself.

Is it something we can look forward this year or is it just marketing.;)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Just stumbled across this part of DCS World description on Mig-21 Steam page:

All other modules don´t have this part, nor the Steam DCS World page itself.

Is it something we can look forward this year or is it just marketing.;)

I copied the About DCS World text from the F-86 module, which does have this line included.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/306240/

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I copied the About DCS World text from the F-86 module, which does have this line included.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/306240/

Yes indeed, it`s also on the Fw190 page. It seems that all current modules have this part. Eagle Dynamics, I look at you!

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals