Little Help please

predattak

Hello, i have a problem... i don't know if i'm doing something wrong or if my game settings are somehow changed in the config files or whatever so here it is:

I create a mission, put my plane on the ground and select the option TAKEOFF FROM PARKING LOT and i select a lot.

Usually the game spawns me in the plane with everything switched off (Power Engines Taxi lights all)

Now here is the problem : today when i tried the same thing the game spawns me on the ground(witch it's good) but with engines on lights on everything on ... this kills realism and i have to shut down my plane to rearm if i want to change the load at the beginning of the mission while i'm on the ground.

Is this a problem or i do something wrong? This never hapened to me before.:cry:

The two options should be Take Off From Parking Hot, which will have the plane and systems ready to taxi, or Take Off From Ramp, which will have the plane shut off and systems cold.

Edit: And the third option is Take Off From Runway, which will have everything running and lined up on the runway.

Edited by txmtb

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

The two options should be Take Off From Parking Hot, which will have the plane and systems ready to taxi, or Take Off From Ramp, which will have the plane shut off and systems cold.

Edit: And the third option is Take Off From Runway, which will have everything running and lined up on the runway.

Yeah .. i'm an idiot ... :))) thx alot for helping :)