Joystick config

helopilot59

There is an Axis Tune button on the bottom of the Controls Screen. Select the axis you wish to modify and click Axis Tune.

This is covered on pages 24-26 of the DCS User Guide

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

AXIS Reassignement

I have th cougar with ch pedals to one usb and TQS on another USB via Tusba R2 adaptor

i setup al my axis and buttons config for alla my plane...but everytime a run DCS this config is mixed!!!!

I found, for example on the pitch JOY_Y from tusba (the it correspond to microstick) and JOY_Y from COUGAR.

I cannot every time to setup again axis, axis curve &and buttons... :helpsmilie: is there any solution? what is wrong?

Edited by Ares63

I have the Saitek X52. I have programed my DCS A-10C commands from within DCS and not within the X52 software. My question concern the Pinky Switch (shift state). Right now I must press and release the Pinky Switch for any of the shift state commands to initiate; and then press the Pinky Switch again to re-initialize the initial commands. I would like to press and hold the Pinky Switch until I initiate a shift state command and when I release the Pinky Switch the initial commands are re-initiated. Can anyone help me with the setting, in the DCS controls configuration, that will allow me to press and hold the Pinky Switch for the shift state commands and when I release the Pinky Switch, I return to the initial commands?

• 3 weeks later...
I use Target GUI to assign each axis individually. I use all TM components, though. Maybe there is a similar program to use, that will work with a mix-match of components?

I cannot use TARGET because is not compatible with Cougar and than with it i need to reconfigure all buttons with key command.

There is a vJoy but it increase the number of joystick and the probability of the different axis assignement.

thats it is a nightmare every time i start DCS to reconfigure ALL button and axis assignment.