Cockpit view and clicking on controls with mouse.

Hello,

I am new to DCS although I have experience with other flight simulators. My question is how do I switch cockpit views so I can actually use my mouse to click on cockpit buttons and controls, and that way I do not have to know all the shortcuts. In one of the 2 planes included in the basic version this cockpit mode is active but in the other way I am unable to use my mouse to click on anything, and my mouse works as only a way to look around the cockpit. I am not use that I have been clear enough. Excuse my English and thank you in advance.

Miguel.

The Su-25T doesn't have a clickable cockpit.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

^

And the MiG-29, F-15, Su-25A, Su-27, Su-33 and the A-10A. All of these aircraft started in one survey sim, so don't expect ultra-high cockpit "clickability" (or in other terms any clickability) with these aircraft. Have fun flying, and welcome to the world of DCS. :)

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

We different between some sorts of simulation depth. The Su-25T and the aircrafts contained in the FC3 module are currently not simulated very deep.Su25T and F-15C therefore have a realistic physic model whereas the other FC3 aircrafts are heavily scripted to simulate such behavior.

All other ACs like A10C, P-51D, TF-51D, all helicopters, Sabre, Dora etc. are implemented fully with a clickable cockpit, full realism and realistic physics etc.

Currently ED is working on upgrading the other ACs to a higher level but that will take time.

By default, LAlt+C can be used to switch between mouse look and mouse click mode if that was what you meant..

As mentioned already, some aircraft are not "full fidelity" and have only SSM (Standard System Modeling) level in cockpit.

Full DCS titles have what is called ASM (Advanced System Modeling) and are fully clickable.

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Consider the Su-25 a demo for Flaming Cliffs, no cockpit clicking

TF-51 is what you get (minus weapons) when you buy a full DCS module.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files