Consideration - Freetrack vs. FaceTrack NoIR and more

Which setting controls the sensitivity? Is it the Exponent?

Here's an explanation of the filter settings, it's hit or miss proposition IMO. Adjust something up/down and see what it changes, then do something else and check again.

https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/wiki/Accela-filter

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Hello, I decided few days ago to try again FaceTrackNoIR and OpenTrack and I still struggle to make them work close to Freetrack 2.2 and still fail.

I like Opentrack stability and curve editing but the actual 6DoF function is for me close to garbage. With Freetrack 2.2 I can move in all directions, I can turn in all directions without any overlapping (Freetrack doesn't confuse turn with move)... in OT and FTNoIR... very poor results and unplayable.

I want to move to OT or FTNoIR because using a PS3Eye camera in Freetrack 2.2 means to press "Stream" button before any launch of Freetrack tracking (once a day basically) and the stability when standing still (and pressing buttons in cockpit) is a bit lower than what I see in OT.

But for now... results with OT and FTNoIR are poor.

Do you have any recommendations for tweaking so translations will not be influenced by rotations and viceversa?

One problem it seems very little and confusing documentation. For example:

OT 2.2 uses accela filter 4, OT 2.3 uses no one knows which version but seems newer and FTNoIR uses 2.

They look like this:

11c4lma.png v79r1i.png

2iraf4.png

Does anyone makes sense of them?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least