F-15 Bombing

Jimmy

I have tried many times to set up a bombing mission using the F-15C but when I click on Ground Attack it does not let me use the F-15 for this mission. What is going on here?????

If I select the F-15E then I can not pilot the plane but can load all kinds of bombs on it. So how can I pilot the F-15E and drop the bombs myself.

It just seems the game is locked in on only the F-15C parameters and only good for A to A missions.

Anyone of you that can help me out please advise me.

email is jimmy362@embarqmail.com

Or please post here with reply.

Jimmy:music_whistling:

• Like 1

I have tried many times to set up a bombing mission using the F-15C but when I click on Ground Attack it does not let me use the F-15 for this mission. What is going on here?????

If I select the F-15E then I can not pilot the plane but can load all kinds of bombs on it. So how can I pilot the F-15E and drop the bombs myself.

It just seems the game is locked in on only the F-15C parameters and only good for A to A missions.

Anyone of you that can help me out please advise me.

email is jimmy362@embarqmail.com

Or please post here with reply.

Jimmy:music_whistling:

The F-15C is not a ground attack plane

The F-15E IS... But it is not modelled in DCS as a user-flyable airframe...

They are completely different planes with different capabilities and uses..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

AFAIK, in the RL F-15 A/B/C/D, there is a A/G mode, IIRC it should be in the center console. With that said, in the USAF, this F-15 versions have never been used for A/G attacks. Every pilot that I have met that had flown the USAF F-15 A to D, when ask about that, either had no knowledge of the button being there or had never trained nor even press the button to activate the A/G mode. Some people tell me the button is inactive. There are photos of F-15 A to D loaded with A/G weapons, I think mainly Israel models, but I have no idea to what extend have they used them for that role.

Since FC3 follows the USAF F-15C, no A/G modes are used.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks guys. I thought I missed something along the way. Ok the question is when making a mission to fly the F15E how does one become the pilot to fly the plane???? Every mission I have made there is no control with the joystick.

Help please.

Jimmy

Thanks guys. I thought I missed something along the way. Ok the question is when making a mission to fly the F15E how does one become the pilot to fly the plane???? Every mission I have made there is no control with the joystick.

Help please.

Jimmy

Not possible.

The F-15C is not a ground attack plane

The F-15E IS... But it is not modelled in DCS as a user-flyable airframe...

They are completely different planes with different capabilities and uses..