Landing strut inconsistent graphics

rrohde

EDIT: Never mind - this is not a glitch but intentional. I found some references online that say that the wire was the "tail wheel retraction wire", attached to only on one side of the landing gear. Interesting...

Leaving this here for others who were wondering the same. :)

This is a small graphical issue, but here it is anyway:

As you can see from the screenshot attached, the left strut (as viewed from the front) has some sort of wire/cable going across, while the right strut does not. Not sure which is the correct one, but I believe they should be consistent - unless that's really how it was. I couldn't find any real-life reference for that online to verify this.

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

on the left of your pictures (right wing) you see a steel cable which is connecting to the tailwheel and retracting it when right strut is retracted.

Everything is plain correctly moddeled here :thumbup:.

But: nice find!

and oops: didn´t see the edit, should refresh bevor commiting a post after taking a nap :music_whistling:

Edited by I./ZG15_FALKE

Thanks for the feedback, Falke.

Amazing what one learns from a DCS study sim. Thanks to this module, my interest has peaked in the 190. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com