Promotion

TheDevilDogGamer

Just gonna say this after reading FAR too many posts on this community. Stop expecting people with promo copies to post content or livestream the Mig-21bis with any sort of mastery of the aircraft.

I can promise none of you learned everything about the A-10 or Ka-50 in a day and the Mig is definitely not something to learn over night.

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yes but you can at least try.

Thus why i had an open server up today for people to watch us practice unfortunately i can't dedicate 100% of my time to DCS due to my 1/10th of my fans liking it BUT im sure i'll master it before release but the main point about this is making leatherneck a ton of money so they can continue to release awesome aircraft

And more:

People waiting and waiting, wanna to feel, to know more and more and you only promote and promote release that not come out (always something linger)...

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Just gonna say this after reading FAR too many posts on this community. Stop expecting people with promo copies to post content or livestream the Mig-21bis with any sort of mastery of the aircraft.

I can promise none of you learned everything about the A-10 or Ka-50 in a day and the Mig is definitely not something to learn over night.

Is there a "like" button on this forum? <3

You could read the manual and do the training videos before streaming.

• Like 1

I will give her all the time she needs, like I did with A-10C.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team

Welcome to the internet, people have opinions. Some of those opinions might be negative... if you put yourself out there, you might see those.

I want to add that some people have been dying to get their hands on this aircraft, for a LONG time.... that kind of passion and emotion comes out in all sorts of colors....

Edited by NineLine

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I for one appreciate the livestreams that have been done by Bluedrake and others. No need to jump on the bandwagon of bashing them for lack of familiarization with the aircraft. I'm just excited to see the MiG in action! :thumbup:

I thought they did a good job. More importantly, they introduced the sim to a demographic we desperately need if we expect to be flying sims in 10 years.

I have found that the majority of people watching the structured, planned out videos/streams a lot of folks seem to have expected are males between the ages of 35 and 50. There aren't a lot of them out there either...

These guys just introduced the sim to a younger, more laid back crowd in a way they can relate to. That does more for growing our genre than a lot of you realize.

I really hope we see more from them and think they deserve a little latitude. I have actually enjoyed DevilDogGamer and Bluedrake's work for a long time...

Edited by Bunyap

I thought they did a good job. More importantly, they introduced the sim to a demographic we desperately need if we expect to be flying sims in 10 years.

I have found that the majority of people watching the structured, planned out videos/streams a lot of folks seem to have expected is a male between the ages of 35 and 50. There aren't a lot of them out there either...

These guys just introduced the sim to a younger, more laid back crowd in a way they can relate to. That does more for growing our genre than a lot of you realize.

I really hope we see more from them and think they deserve a little latitude. I have actually enjoyed DevilDogGamer and Bluedrake's work for a long time...

Amen.

Edited by ericoh

i stream as well, and would of loved to do the same. But the point of these streams was to see the aircraft and as promotion. As they say any video is a good video.

Glad to see more people streaming/playing the game I enjoy knowing that more money = better games. that I also would enjoy.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Because they are trying to provide something good for the forum and your comment is quite ungrateful... Enjoy what they are providing.. Or don't, but don't ruin it for the rest of us that appreciate their efforts..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Because they are trying to provide something good for the forum and your comment is quite ungrateful... Enjoy what they are providing.. Or don't, but don't ruin it for the rest of us that appreciate their efforts..

I understand that but saying things that are wrong aren't helpful. Also lets not kid ourselves, they benefit monetarily from us watching them. It was a suggestion to be at least familiar with the aircraft by perusing through the manual.

EDIT: Check out this thread. I don't think all the people in that thread have the manual....

Edited by Deadsix

I understand that but saying things that are wrong aren't helpful. Also lets not kid ourselves, they benefit monetarily from us watching them. It was a suggestion to be at least familiar with the aircraft by perusing through the manual.

EDIT: Check out this thread. I don't think all the people in that thread have the manual....

answered in details:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Let's be honest, while there are many who study the manuals from cover to cover before release, there are many who simply don't. And then there are those who do, but don't remember most of it. This is an entertainment product after all. Frankly, as long as the right attitude is there (as has been demonstrated in this thread alone by DDG), it's all good.

When I read some of the comments, I'm glad I don't 'put myself out there!' - the internet always seems a pretty toxic place, I'm just thankful to have had a heads up on this addition to DCS in more detail than anything else we've received in the past; think about it - normally we get some intro video's from Wags in which he is already competent with what he is demo'ing - this way we get to spot some real learning processes going on. Was anybody here expecting some kind of tutorial from these things or something?

Really, I think a slightly more mature or laid back approach to what is for most a casual entertainment product could be beneficial - to the 0.01% who are able to recall the manual and get frustrated watching guys on livestreams, I can only prescribe a chill pill :D

• ED Team

I think there is history here, so I am not sure its totally fair to say the community is against someone learning... there are other factors at play... read and listen to some of the comments in some of these videos (I am not going to point to specific ones, dont want to stir the pot anymore)... you will see hints to the animosity....

Closing because I dont want this to go south, I think all that needs said has been said.

Edited by NineLine

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png