Virtual Aerobatics Server - Dedicated Media Thread

Eight Ball

Virtual Aerobatics Server - Dedicated Media Thread

Cheeeeese_zps1a1f15f9.jpg

You took part in some massive formation flying,

did some crazy stunts

or witnessed incredible pilots skills on the Virtual Aerobatics server ?

Here is the place to share it !

VEAOHawk41_zps24dd98aa.jpg

dcs2014-12-0821-13-47-307_zps81fe077b.jpg

04_zps9210cc87.jpg

Edited by Eight Ball

Great Screenshot mate :)

That's an actual photo of Eight Ball, and his CFI, on the day of his first solo. ;)

Which is why he now only flies virtually! :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The VA-Server is a cool place for DCS MP. So many people flying different modules all on one server at the same time. Love it! :thumbup:

To start off, I´ll just post two short scenes which I randomly captured on the server last night with the new modules Fw 190 & F-86. I´m still experimenting with in-game recordings, but it´s a lot of fun.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Thanks for the video :)

Sometimes its alot of work to keep the server running so all of us are always thankful when we know the server is being used and appreciated :)

Keep em coming lads

Pman

The air race additions are excellent!

Many thanks for them! :thumbup::pilotfly:

It's actually rather addicting to try for a "perfect" score and time :joystick: :)

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Glad you are enjoying the courses, they are indeed addicting. Get some screenshots of your finish times and then post them here: http://www.virtual-aerobatics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1505 to get on the boards as one of the fastest pilots!

Good point!

Haven't registered there yet for some reason..

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Today we had a small tribute flight for Sniper. We had some of our favorite paint schemes get together and fly around Snipers plane. Thanks to Ray we got an F-86 in the formation; one of the planes Sniper told us he wanted to fly right when it came out. To you Sniper! Enjoy

View all the pictures on the VA forums

http://www.virtual-aerobatics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1532

5ZBu4r0.jpg

0BE13dR.jpg

W4g45tX.jpg

yw2Z4E0.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

• 2 weeks later...

wVlE4rw.jpg

yCfZKmT.jpg

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]