Virtual Aerobatics Server - Dedicated Media Thread

Eight Ball

Is it just me or is the server down half the time if not more? Noticed since the most recent update. I keep starting the game only to not find it in the list.

Don't think so,

I've just checked the logs and it's crashed 4 times in 4 days the rest of the time the server has been up.

Pman

Don't think so,

I've just checked the logs and it's crashed 4 times in 4 days the rest of the time the server has been up.

Pman

In that case there is something wrong with my game. Will need to investigate. Thanks for the reply!

Is it just me or is the server down half the time if not more? Noticed since the most recent update. I keep starting the game only to not find it in the list.

I think you need to be running the same version as the server to be able to see it. Are you running beta?

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I think you need to be running the same version as the server to be able to see it. Are you running beta?

I'm running the same version. It's just maybe possible that I tried to connect during those exact times the server was down. At times it seems to be down for not so short a time (after all, admins have RL as well and can't be checking it 24/7...). About half an hour after I posted the original message the server was back up and I logged in and flew normally. So, I guess that just my timing is freakily exact, lol. :pilotfly:

Please ignore the skins, they're replacements I use because I like these better than the stock ones. ;-) This still happened on the VA server.

Flight took almost 2 hours, destination quadrant MP-80 (I think).

Since I had only about a ton of fuel left I decided to land there. :)

Screen_150426_225909.thumb.jpg.11fab104ba50ddb39245b25efc04cfa4.jpg

Screen_150426_230428.thumb.jpg.e9cd98e1643d07e40b9e40ed438e3454.jpg

Screen_150426_231532.thumb.jpg.c301b5cfb38af4f193c22b4e9872da48.jpg

Edited by tovivan

Server is down again and has been pretty much the entire afternoon. Last night it crashed 3 times within one hour. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

We have been doing some work on the server.

We don't announce when we will be working on it in advance as it is only a couple of us running this for fun.

Pman