More modern aircraft PLEASE!

Axemanh1

Well then go here................ http://riseofflight.com/en ............ its a great sim!

All the ice-cream you want in WWII Sims!

You might want to check some history books, or even read the site you linked. That is not WWII. :doh:

:megalol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to check some history books, or even read the site you linked. That is not WWII. :doh:

:megalol:

TroubleMaker_zpsbae21369.jpg's

If you read about "Rise of Flight" development plans I'm sure the developers will now start on WWII planes.

An interesting link none the less.......... http://riseofflight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=30865&sid=7f854bccae22b7ae3a98e0bc9d2cbbdf

Thats what RISE OF FLIGHT is all about and they are developing WWI and II planes.

Please dont bother with off topic troll posts. It does no good! You know that!

I seriously doubt if some of you guys even know what a HSI or VSI instrument is and how and when to use it, but want more air craft just flying about in multi-player, can you even dogfight or land the air craft with proper use of instrumentation do you guys properly ramp start the air craft properly inn the first place my guess over 50% NO! LoL

What a waste of man hours on projects that many dont even know the fundamentals to air combat yet alone aviation. Pffttt kids!

I agree with OP and even elaborated on it further as to why its needed and the importance to develop the sim to model a realistic sense of how modern jets can be used in a nice sim like DCS being a "Air Combat Simulation" which most gents will tell you we would love to have a more in-depth study sim with modern Air Craft!

Copy that!

Cheers,

:drunk:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

While I agree that mission / campaign system in DCS for both multi and single player can have a good overhaul, and be more similar to Falcon 4.0 series, other than that, all I see in this thread are people venting off steam due to what they wanted did not get released yesterday, while other people are playing with what they like instead, all the while ignoring that modern aerial warfare assets are already more numerous in DCS, and many more are already well under development, and it takes so much longer to deliver them, and it wouldn't make it any faster if just everyone on the planet tried to develop them instead of anything else :)

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I only stick to WWII plane era, so I should shout about more?

Look how much planes from modern you have already...

Childish Attitude

Blah Blah I want only Icecreams !!! ;- ( Uuuuueeeeeee

music_whistling.gif

People should be grateful for ED, because they gather more and more people, to get more and more $, to make more and more planes. Everyone will be Happy!

No only that, people like me focused only on WWII can buy some planes from modern to test and vice versa!

Well then go here................ http://riseofflight.com/en ............ its a great sim!

All the ice-cream you want in WWII Sims!

DCS started with the A-10C in the Georgian Theater War and it should build from that, FULL STOP!

Wishing you happy hunting and safe landings! :smilewink: :thumbup:

You QUOTE me, and you even didn;t read whole post, you just Bold...

I will Bold for you, here you go:

"People should be grateful for ED, because they gather more and more people, to get more and more $, to make more and more planes. Everyone will be Happy!

No only that, people like me focused only on WWII can buy some planes from modern to test and vice versa!"

=============

Thats what RISE OF FLIGHT is all about and they are developing WWI and II planes.

I might add... RoF devs making BoS not in RoF the WWII, to be precise.

Ah yes, on other hand I have all sims about WWII and DCS I will have too! I'm So happy!:pilotfly:

Edited by Alladyn

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seems to me people are ignoring the fact that there ARE modern jets coming up. Usually including the ones they want so badly (F-18 seems to be a common request)

I'm lucky really... most of the aircraft I really would love to fly in DCS have been announced.

I agree though that DCS needs a flyable F-16 ASAP. Although I could always go play Falcon 4.0

Edited by Random

DCS started with the A-10C in the Georgian Theater War and it should build from that, FULL STOP!

Again, you are incorrect.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Funny

Sadly left to say as I join this chat is ............ I really want to see these projects!

Because the more I dig the more I push around in Forums the result / outcome is Air Combats Simulators are dying Game Companies and Developers just dont want to work that hard anymore in general! Its all about XBOX and PS3 now making billions check UBISOFT profit intakes online, wow but geee make ROI on Air combat Sims!

Sadly this is where you will find them............ http://www.xtcabandonware.com/ or http://www.myabandonware.com/ :cry_2::cry_2::cry_2::cry_2::cry_2::cry_2:

Like a junk yard for Air Combat Sims! cry_2.gifcry_2.gifcry_2.gifcry_2.gifcry_2.gifcry_2.gif

A good example...............

In 2009 I thought to myself gee I want to get back into this as my other hobbies being Travel and Motorcycle Clubbing, were just becoming to costly for many to continue in................ only to find these darn Game Companies and Developers in general have buried Air Combat Sims.

I even had a vision of building a home made F-18 cockpit as a hobby now I just dont know if its worth me investing $$$$ to a dead end!

More info here ............ http://fa18simulator.weebly.com/my-fa-18c-cockpit.html or F-16 ........ www.viperwing.com -

Now DCS is the only real contender but still not fulfilling what we all want for many reasons in which I can understand and some not agree with.

Now again yes I want more air craft but that does NOT make a Air Combat Sim rather more like a "Collector of Military Air Craft Software" thats putting it straight.

Where are the Historical Wars and Campaigns or even Modern warfare campaigns or Theoretical Wars where you have an armada of Air Craft in the air and in the mission employment phase like Vietnam, Korean Wars etc

Its just so darn sad, I finally I have a great PC for gaming or sims and there are NO Air Combat Sims in development!

Agggghhh whats the point though.

We can only hope that DCS after EDGE will meet the mark we are looking for.

But again positive / negative situation unclear the dark side is............. :D

I just want really in-depth Single-Player and Multi-Player Air Combat Study Sims that embrace all that is Aerial Warfare from a cadet to fully commissioned combat pilot with A.i and user are more involved in tactical-strategic approach to air combat with thick manuals everything you can imagine with the new hardware and software tech now days! :smartass::book: :thumbup: It would be awesome with new tech!

Heck stick some commercial aviation in various categories as well keeping the place busy..............but we wait...........

PLEASE! :dunno:

I remember Chuck Yeager Air Combat.

Seems to me people are ignoring the fact that there ARE modern jets coming up. Usually including the ones they want so badly (F-18 seems to be a common request)

I agree though that DCS needs a flyable F-16 ASAP. Although I could always go play Falcon 4.0

Yeah Random,

I believe people understand and are not ignoring, heck we all understand and have read the Forum carefully.

If there is a chance any chance that a DCS Air War concept with modern air craft in a "Tactical Study Type Sim in Single-Player Functionality" gets developed with either heaps of "Theaters of War or a Global Map like FSX". Ever gets done we would all be appreciative, extactic, celebrative simply jumping for joy this is what I know coming from the Falcon 4.0 community! :smilewink::thumbup:

So much has been said in past here and other Forums. I just haven't in past until recently post much here at DCS, but some know me none the less. Its just sad that I have chosen this as a hobby only to find people feuding, arguing because of the state of the Air Combat Sim's in decline or no longer being developed to the same extent as past Air Combat Sims. Not many Air Combat Sims in development the same way Falcon 4.0 was thats hard for me to even grasp why because we have all this modern tech now days Ultra HD LCD Screens Quad CPU and GFX, home made cockpit for sale for $3000 a unit...............

MMM nice yeah, I was planning on getting one or building an F-18 Home cockpit but where are the sims, maybe better dont bother, dead end as sims are dying! Sadly! Could have been allot of fun for my future family growing! Gaming companies are all about XBOX PS4 sadly UBISOFT alone makes BILLIONS in profits why not invest more in Flight Sims. Its hard to swallow and I'm deciding whether or not to stop pushing this further and find something else as a hobby other than fitness, which is more for my well being. I'm waiting for Update 2.0.0 EDGE and F-18 to decide but I see that things have changed. I dont see Air Combat Sims coming alive again with modern Air Craft + many Theaters and Campaigns for many reasons one being ........... "Work Load"! Just aint what it use to be and Falcon 4.0 will be regarded as the King of all sims, FACT! Because the more I read and search various projects around guys like me wont be around anymore you can see this already.

Take care!

Cheers,

:drunk:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

before anything, first thing must be done is to solve all available errors,

1st =>

Solve the Su-33 and Su-25T 3D cockpits error,

GET THE EDGE ENGINE!, Direct X 11!, PhysX?, SLI/Crossfire, ... G-Synch? 4K?, Variable V-Synch?, TXAA?, FXAA?, Sound Engine?

Future Direct X 11.2? Direct X 12?

2nd =>

Add 3D cockpits for Mig-29A, Mig-29G and Mig-29S

3rd =>

Work on current available planes in the simulator for 3D cockpits and flyable, F/A-18C, F-16A, F-16C, F-5E, Mirage-2000, Su-25TM, F-117A? and those 2 seat planes, Su-30, Mig-25?, Mig-31?, F-14A?, F-14D?, F-15E?, F-4?, SH-60B?, Ka-52?, Ah-64A?, Ah-64D?, Ah-1W?, UH-60?, Su-34?, Tornado?, Mi-24?, ......

4th =>

Improve the existing 3D model for those AI planes, SH-60B, F-14A, F-5E, Mig-25, Tu-160, F-16, Ka-52, Ka-27, Su-34, .......

5th =>

Add new vehicles, B-2?, P-3C?, ....?????, Flyable bomber?

DON'T do or NOT RECOMMANDED to work on WW2 stuff or older 1950s-1970s planes.

Edited by JOKERACTS

before anything, first thing must be done is to solve all available errors,

1st =>

Solve the Su-33 and Su-25T 3D cockpits error,

GET THE EDGE ENGINE!, Direct X 11!, PhysX?, SLI/Crossfire, ... G-Synch? 4K?, Variable V-Synch?, TXAA?, FXAA?, Sound Engine?

2nd =>

Add 3D cockpits for Mig-29A, Mig-29G and Mig-29S

3rd =>

Work on current available planes in the simulator for 3D cockpits and flyable, F/A-18C, F-16A, F-16C, F-5E, Mirage-2000, F-117A? and those 2 seat planes, Mig-25?, Mig-31?, F-14A?, F-14D?, F-15E?, F-4?, SH-60B?, Ka-52?, Ah-64A?, Ah-64D?, Ah-1W?, UH-60?, Su-34?, Tornado?, Mi-24?, ......

4th =>

Improve the existing 3D model for those AI planes, SH-60B, F-14A, F-5E, Mig-25, Tu-160, F-16, Ka-52, Ka-27, Su-34, .......

5th =>

Add new vehicles, B-2?, P-3C?, ....?????

DON'T do or NOT RECOMMANDED to work on WW2 stuff or older 1950s-1970s planes.

Yeah exactly my thoughts, finishing what is important to the overall sim first its original concept.

Then moving onto other projects and building on that with this and that what not.

i.e..... Full working modern aircraft cockpits at least 60% working avionics then update it when info or testing on news systems are complete. Then adding PFM, Weapon platforms and testing for each air craft then MAPs Theaters etc a productive road path to completion and expansion.

Oh boy, I could write 5000 words here alone but its been said in "Bugs & Problem" Forum TAB thread and other places in Forum.

Once that huge list is addressed then add to it.

Until that concept and issues are complete then work on adding a WWI, Commercial, Sport, Recreation Aviation Combat concepts but not before or during if first things first are incomplete causing a confusion and slowing down the development of the sim as an Air Combat Sim!

Its about defining, completing and sticking to the original DCS Concept. I choose to put it like this:- "DCS was built around the A-10C in the Theater Georgian War conflict"!

If people get the general idea there!

So lets build from there onwards and complete the "DCS Modern Air War" concept, yeah!

So I agree here wholeheartedly, its become messy but then we really dont know what developers are doing only what we see in Forum.

Also not here to cause problems just sharing amongst you all on the BIG PICTURE!

Cheers JOKERACTS :thumbup:

Edited by WRAITH
HATE FORUMS DIFFICULT COMMUNICATION TOOLS! : (

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Well, here's DCS' concept and definition for you, from Wags himself :

DCS stands for “Digital Combat Simulator”. DCS is a world simulation engine permitting the user to operate or direct a growing number of combat and civilian aircraft, ground vehicles and ships, from different historical eras, in different geographical locations and at different levels of fidelity. It is a true "sand box" simulation. DCS started with the Ka-50 and A-10C, but has recently grown to also include the P-51D Mustang and, with Combined Arms, a ground command and control tactical warfare component.

Like you have said, "you choose to put it" like built around A-10C and Georgian War Conflict, but producer of the simulation himself, chose to put it quite otherwise.

%60 compelete avionics = half baked product, and I am not sure how popular would it be around here.

To put it clearly, might it just be that, you are the one missing the big picture?

If your idea of DCS as the great modern air warfare simulator includes, many FC level (or even below) renderings of current AI aircraft with SFM, half baked avionics, but pretty 3D models and textures, and at the expense of many awesome full fidelity modules of aircraft being developed from all eras, it may just not be too popular in DCS community.

I totally agree that unless there is a volunteer with CA module, ground war does not have any AI, and campaigns are are just a collection of scripted missions, and at least with current graphics engine, having many active units at the same in world map clogs down performance of even relatively high end systems, so modeling a modern high threat peer vs peer environment is difficult, and there is indeed no true multirole aircraft to go with this environment, and yes, many weapons / damage models need to get a good work around. Yes, as I state in above sentence, I also believe that DCS needs some fixes on many current bugs and / or shortcomings. But wrapping these up in a package as if these are related to an erronous understanding of what this sim is being changed and naming actual developments on track with what this sim actually is as going all silly mish-mash, is not something I quite agree with.

Do I want dynamic campaigns, better AI, better autonomous ground war, better weapons / damage model, modern and multirole aircraft etc? Hell YES! I love old aircraft a bit more alright, but I LOVE DCS A-10C and Falcon BMS 4.32 A LOT too. F-18C will be full price first day buy from me, and quite likely from all the other people I fly with. But does this mean that I believe development of everything non modern in DCS is a waste of time currently, and they should immediately stop untill everything else in sim is done? At the expense of variety in sim? At the expense of all the people very eagerly waiting DCS level representations of many things non-modern? At the expense of development studios and ED themselves while digging away at these issues for a long time with no fresh news to keep the sim interesting, and have some return of investment?

And, I ask you all, since majority of those issues are DCS core (and ED most likely are trying their best with their resources to fix in best possibly reasonable time frames), would any of the 3rd parties stopping anything older than 21st century have any help on these issues? Instead of waiting 2-3 or more years on development of a full fidelity modern jet, is it an act of callous evil to have another team develop an older aircraft in 1 year and sell it, both for community's excitement and for some income while working on the longer lasting modern development?

Besides, while waiting for a modern aircraft being available, or when I want some actually dynamic, long lasting mission with modern assets and high threats, nothing is stopping me from firing up other simulation titles, modern air combat sims, are not as dead as you believe. DCS is getting there too, but due to it's scope and targeted fidelity being much higher than anything else, it expectably takes longer for it to get there, simple as that :).

I don't mean to look picky on anyone, and all due respect to people posting here because of their passion for flight sims. But, just try to see there are other facts to this than what you see too.

Edit :

Also forgot to add that, aside from P-51D and to a degree Fw-190D, all of the other announces WW II aircraft by ED are takeover from failed 3rd party developer, and their development is continuing under most of former 3rd party team hired under ED, Wags stated that quite a few times. For teams working on EDGE, Nevada and F-18, it's business as usual.

As for, not recommending WW II and 50s-70s aircraft (gotta laugh that one since F-15, MiG-25, F-5, F-4 are all 70s aircraft anyway), look at forums for F-86, WW II, Fw-190D, P-51D, and since "modern fighters only!!!" crowd likely consider modules like Hawk, L-39 and C-101 to be "lame trainers", go ahead an chech their forums as well, see how much activity is there over those forums with thousands of threads and posts, see how joyfully received their releases by people who buy them, see how much eagerly and impatiently release of announced ones are awaited. So just because you don't like them, enough with them already right? :)

Edited by WinterH
  • Like 2

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Really?

No one asked for the FW190 D-9 or ME109 K-4?

Very selective with your forum reading aren't you? There has been a clamour here for earlier warbirds. Also a clamour for more 50s/60s stuff. The fact is, you're just ignoring a lot of people here and their views, simply because they don't agree with your own.

The earlier stuff arrives sooner mainly because it is simpler to implement, and doesn't have the minefield of secrecy or the protective manufacturers refusing to give licencing. There is stuff coming, but it just takes longer.

If you want to be objective, make sure you take ALL factors into account. If you're not being objective, then the contributions you make will be either ignored, or ridiculed. No one is against opinions if they're both informed, and relevant. This debate is neither new, nor relevant, because there ARE a large number of modern aircraft/helicopters in the pipeline, either being developed, or planned. There are also a number of obstacles in the way of developers. Radar, complex avionics systems, complex weapons systems to name but three, all of which will consume lots of developer time.

If we're going to continue this tail chasing debate, let's introduce a little fairness, and realistic interpretation of the facts instead of just bending or ignoring the clear, obvious evidence.

No one asked?

I think not.

Do some archive homework. The P-51 forums is a good starting place as to WWII era planes asked for.

I have all the DCS World modules to date. Have DCS A-10C, DCS Black Shark 1 and 2, and the original LockOn. It is not just jets, or copters, or WWII era props or Combat Arms, it is about realistic sim flying and fairly good SP and MP combat. Maybe Orbiter is a close second as to the sim quality. DCS is definitely better than FSX for any kind of simulated air combat.

I like it all. Just wish more people played in MP.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

I understand that DCS is trying to diversify their offerings, but there has been a large request for more modern weapons platforms, mainly the AH-64D Apache Longbow and the F/A-18E Super Hornet. For reference, see your own forums:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=51462

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89004

PLEASE get out of this current rut of WW II and Korea and PLEASE add these 2 aircraft. I know several pilots who would love to fly off of a U.S. carrier and use something besides the KA-50 as a tank busting helicopter and if I know several, think of how many are out there worldwide. This is a segment of the aviation community that has been ignored since Flaming Cliffs 3 (pulling 3 aircraft out to sell singularly doesn't really count as new aircraft)

Please consider the other perspective as well, namely any of the recently released aircraft (not the single aircraft taken out of the Flaming Cliffs module) but the MI-8, the P-51, the UH-1, The FW-190, and the F-86 against the modern ground units. the SAM threats alone will chew them up and the T-72 series of tank on up as well as the BMP line will have a field day with their ATGMs. Also, I don't believe that the Vietnam War and earlier series of aircraft are even able to take out a T-72 with it's primary weapons.

The vintage aircraft crowd has been favored for quite awhile. Please give us modern pilots new modern aircraft, preferably the F/A-18E and the AH-64D as flyable aircraft.

Thank you.

DCS would not take the plunge if the prospective purchasing market for the products were not there. I am sure they have tested the waters (worldwide market) as to a few business meetings to that end before they implemented the individual products' development. Or be like Boeing has done in the past, put everything they got into one product and almost losing their company when it did not go as planned.

DCS needs a continuous flow of cash to stay in business while it takes time to develop the more complicated products. So diversification is necessary.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With all of the third party dev teams, I think we will get a nice selection of planes from the 1940's all the way to the 1990's. I bet that the forth generation machines will be well represented in future development.

Edited by mjmorrow

Like you have said, "you choose to put it" like built around A-10C and Georgian War Conflict, but producer of the simulation himself, chose to put it quite otherwise.

%60 compelete avionics = half baked product, and I am not sure how popular would it be around here.

+10 WinterH

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Comprehension of why ED is taking longer to produce than you want them to is important. Pay attention to things that have recently been developed, like F-15 AFM (WIP). It was said a while back that AFM for fast jets, once finalized, will open up avenues for creation of more aircraft by ED and 3rd parties. Pay attention to 2.0.0, it is the next generation for DCS World. That being said, with "next generation" comes new capability and it's very important to most if not all of this. To me (my opinion), things are kept fairly simple at present because past tools are only provided and will allow only so much. It makes perfect sense why they aren't churning things out on a demand basis. It's not that ED only wants to build what they want because they don't care about you, they are building to what they are capable of doing at the present time. Let them get current with coding, engine, etc. then ask your questions.

OT: Man, I feel for you Moderators within this forum. You are doing a great communtiy service with having to explain these development topics multiple times over. This thread like many...many others is quite tiresome to read. This thread doesn't have any meaning other than bitching about not getting what someone selfishly wants.

Edited by BadK
  • Like 1

BadK

MSI Z270 Gaming M7

Core I7 7700K @ 5.0 GHz

MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming Trio

Corsair Vengence DDR4 2666 32GB

Corsair LE SSD 960GB

Corsair HX 650W

Corsair H100i v2

Corsair 460X Case

Windows 10 Pro 64

CH Products (FS, PT, PP)

Oculus CV1

Comprehension of why ED is taking longer to produce than you want them to is important. Pay attention to things that have recently been developed, like F-15 AFM (WIP). It was said a while back that AFM for fast jets, once finalized, will open up avenues for creation of more aircraft by ED and 3rd parties. Pay attention to 2.0.0, it is the next generation for DCS World. That being said, with "next generation" comes new capability and it's very important to most if not all of this. To me (my opinion), things are kept fairly simple at present because past tools are only provided and will allow only so much. It makes perfect sense why they aren't churning things out on a demand basis. It's not that ED only wants to build what they want because they don't care about you, they are building to what they are capable of doing at the present time. Let them get current with coding, engine, etc. then ask your questions.

OT: Man, I feel for you Moderators within this forum. You are doing a great communtiy service with having to explain these development topics multiple times over. This thread like many...many others is quite tiresome to read. This thread doesn't have any meaning other than bitching about not getting what someone selfishly wants.

AMEN!

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

In your opinion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

In your opinion.

+1 Thats right we all have opinions!

I also suggest that people read the thread from top to bottom carefully, because most just reply without carefully reading the Thread.

Well, here's DCS' concept and definition for you, from Wags himself :

Originally Posted by Wags viewpost.gif

DCS stands for “Digital Combat Simulator”. DCS is a world simulation engine permitting the user to operate or direct a growing number of combat and civilian aircraft, ground vehicles and ships, from different historical eras, in different geographical locations and at different levels of fidelity. It is a true "sand box" simulation. DCS started with the Ka-50 and A-10C, but has recently grown to also include the P-51D Mustang and, with Combined Arms, a ground command and control tactical warfare component.:)

*** Unfortunately, DCS concept from the original has been changed since WAGS post was made not to long ago in 2012.

An undefined Concept and Direction though, respectfully in my opinion! Enough said!

Again OT pointless debate conversation is about......... More modern aircraft PLEASE!

Please provide solutions instead of boring arguments would be my advise.

I like the OP and I decide to join, if I wanted WWI and WWII Air Craft as a Hobby then I would buy "RISE OF FLIGHT" and be done with Forum madness.

Again all "SUBJECT TO OPINIONS"!

I also tell you as a hardcore vpilot most in community want Modern Air Craft and Theaters of WAR with heaps of Campaign and better overall Air Combat Simulation.

Just "Google" you will soon educate yourself to a majority view!

**** Sad truth is we get what we get in a dying hobby being "Air Combat Simulation Software"! FINAL! **** Enough Said!

Have a great day folks, Wow! LoL

Cheers,

:beer:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg