More modern aircraft PLEASE!

Axemanh1

I admit I always sigh and think:

"another one nobody asked for? where is the F18 I considered into my cockpit build years ago?"

WELD

Really?

No one asked for the FW190 D-9 or ME109 K-4?

Very selective with your forum reading aren't you? There has been a clamour here for earlier warbirds. Also a clamour for more 50s/60s stuff. The fact is, you're just ignoring a lot of people here and their views, simply because they don't agree with your own.

The earlier stuff arrives sooner mainly because it is simpler to implement, and doesn't have the minefield of secrecy or the protective manufacturers refusing to give licencing. There is stuff coming, but it just takes longer.

If you want to be objective, make sure you take ALL factors into account. If you're not being objective, then the contributions you make will be either ignored, or ridiculed. No one is against opinions if they're both informed, and relevant. This debate is neither new, nor relevant, because there ARE a large number of modern aircraft/helicopters in the pipeline, either being developed, or planned. There are also a number of obstacles in the way of developers. Radar, complex avionics systems, complex weapons systems to name but three, all of which will consume lots of developer time.

If we're going to continue this tail chasing debate, let's introduce a little fairness, and realistic interpretation of the facts instead of just bending or ignoring the clear, obvious evidence.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents.

I think the DCS plan could be better, but it's not horrible. I would ask 3rd party developers to work on modern aircraft first before they go on to tackle aircraft from different historical periods. If all the Flaming Cliffs aircraft were study sim like the A-10C, I would be purchasing module after module.

But they're not, and are not planned to be, to the benefit of my wallet. The situation seems like a missed opportunity, because we have GREAT vintage aircraft simulations already, while modern combat aircraft study sims are too few. The DCS third party model seems to share many similarities with FSX. Build and sell whatever you want, albeit the quality of such addons have to be top-notch which is definitely a good thing.

I belive tons of people got into DCS cause it wasnt just another ww2 sim/game. Now we have mainly props. :D

Better then nothing i suppose.

We have 2 props...2. We also have 2 jets (assuming you exclude FC3) and 3 helicopters. Oh god, not the helicopters. No one must have asked for those. Be grateful we're getting anything good. No one else besides DCS seem to be in to developing combat sims, so personally I am just happy for anything they're doing.

We have 3 helicopters and it was "Digital Helicopter Simulator!", we have 2 prop driven warbirds, and now it's mainly props :).

Yeah, I know people mean "but there are lots of them in development", so are the jets, and just a matter of fact, anything past 2nd gen jets take simply much longer to develop so it takes time until we hear any news. Really, simple as that :)

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Really?

No one asked for the FW190 D-9 or ME109 K-4?

Very selective with your forum reading aren't you? There has been a clamour here for earlier warbirds. Also a clamour for more 50s/60s stuff. The fact is, you're just ignoring a lot of people here and their views, simply because they don't agree with your own.

The earlier stuff arrives sooner mainly because it is simpler to implement, and doesn't have the minefield of secrecy or the protective manufacturers refusing to give licencing. There is stuff coming, but it just takes longer.

If you want to be objective, make sure you take ALL factors into account. If you're not being objective, then the contributions you make will be either ignored, or ridiculed. No one is against opinions if they're both informed, and relevant. This debate is neither new, nor relevant, because there ARE a large number of modern aircraft/helicopters in the pipeline, either being developed, or planned. There are also a number of obstacles in the way of developers. Radar, complex avionics systems, complex weapons systems to name but three, all of which will consume lots of developer time.

If we're going to continue this tail chasing debate, let's introduce a little fairness, and realistic interpretation of the facts instead of just bending or ignoring the clear, obvious evidence.

Really, NeilWillis?

Had a bad day or something?

Didn't mean to offend you.

But I advise you to follow you own suggestion and read posts less selective before you start flaming or blaming me for any kind of attitude.

If you were around at the time I'm talking about then you know that at that time there was not a single NOT-modern DCS module!

Neither existing nor announced if I'm not mistaken.

I'm sure latest with the P51 then and the kick starter for DCS WWII a lot WWII fans did wish for more like that. I enjoy flying WWII planes as well.

So let me rephrase that for you:

"Since the announcement of the next modern US fix wing (at which time barely anybody expected anythings else than jets for DCS) plenty of modules not matching that description have been released".

and to help my judgy friend with my other line:

"another one nobody asked for (...when the next Jet was announced)? where is the F18 I considered into my cockpit build years ago (...when there were ONLY modern aircraft in DCS)?"

Hope you get it.

Regarding the informative part of your post. yes all that development time and reasons is basically what I said just with less words and not the proper English skills you might have.

Still not sure why you repeat that after my post, are you assuming we disagree because you didn't read or what?

Anyways..for the part you don't understand...I agree with you.

Edited by Weltensegler

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

If you were around at the time I'm talking about then you know that at that time there was not a single NOT-modern DCS module!

Neither existing nor announced if I'm not mistaken.

I'm sure latest with the P51 then and the kick starter for DCS WWII a lot WWII fans did wish for more like that. I enjoy flying WWII planes as well.

So let me rephrase that for you:

"Since the announcement of the next modern US fix wing (at which time barely anybody expected anythings else than jets for DCS) plenty of modules not matching that description have been released".

Just one problem here: the confirmation that the next "pointy-nose" module is indeed "american" came AFTER the announcement of work being underway on the P-51 and the Legends series, as far as I know. Have you checked your dates?

Also, it is a bit unfair to make that comparison regarding releases. ED releases since then are actually not that many - and in the case of the P-51, was already announced prior to that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I say get all the old war birds out of the way early. Gives ED more resources to play with after they sell those modules and earn some relatively easier profits.* Then they have more time to work on later fighters.

*I'm only speculating on the profits.

No Hornet, no care.

Slightly kidding but there is some truth to it too. That said, I'm still happy for the guys who are getting new toys they will enjoy and I will wait my turn for the Hornet.

Edited by =Buckeye=
typo

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

The only reason I got the P-51 was because it was on sale.I'm done with legacy aircraft.Wake me up when they start putting out aircraft that arent

50+ years old.I got a feeling I'm going to be asleep for a loooong time.

Intel i7 6700k OC 4.7ghz

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard

Zotac GTX980ti 6GB Amp Extreme

32 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog

I have not read comments, but i agree 100% !

The first reason why in the past i get interested in LOMAC (its how i have know it with FC, BS, A10C and DCS World) was cause it permit to flight MODERN aircraft, except Falcon 4.0 BMS, their is NO MODERN realistic simulation available for modern aircraft.

We only have 10 yo sims which is completely obsolete or sim that only have old aircraft such as WW2...

Their is a true invasion of WW2 Aircrafts everywhere, simulation, arcade, semi realistic etc etc, WW2 plane everywhere...

Their is even MMO/free to play of this...

I know that this is nice and i don't complain about my Mustang (not yet buy FW190 & F86, i'll one day when money will stop to be a rare resource) but i will REALLY prefer see modern aircraft.

In fact i can't afford module but i'm sure if any REALLY modern aircraft (not just a F4 Phantom of course) i'll try to do my best to buy it, cause damn i want modern aircraft...

After KA-50 and mainly the A10C, i was expecting a modern fighter...Nothing yet...

Third party aircraft are full of promises but we still wait and they won't come before long long time...I'm sure we won't see any modern jet (fighter/attack or F/A) until 2015...

A lot of people wait for DCS F/A-18E from Coretex Design, others wait for the F-15E from RAZBAM but we all waiting for the F-18C that should be an official ED's aircraft...

People also wait for the Mig-21, but not cause its an old aircraft, but cause its FINALLY a fighter with a radar even if it old, but its also cause its the first third party aircraft announced...

I'm happy to see the announcement of the BF-109, in fact if i have to choose between two WW2 aircraft it will maybe be P-47 (or Spitfire) and BF-109 even if i like the Fw-190, the BF-109 its better in my eyes...

But anyway, i'm afraid that all the release of those WW2 aircraft put delay for the official F/A-18C Hornet and the Nevada map...

Even if its third party aircraft, it look like ED put too much work on them, they focus on them and helm third party team to do the aircraft which is probably not what people expect from ED...

Please ED focus on Nevada and when it will be release on bug fixing for majors issues and before adding useless features, focus on the Hornet, its boring to have the A10C as the only modern aircraft, even the Mustang is faster than this...

Hornet = Everything :

Attack aircraft, fighter (even if he is better as a attack aircraft, he have prove that he can engage enemy fighters without even need to jettison A/G payload), carrier and everything that both F-15 and F-16 can do !

And probably way more than what the F-35 will even do if this "thing" is finish one day haha...

Even if we can't have F-22 Raptor (which is anyway not a good aircraft) or Su-35 / Mig-35 / Typhoon / Rafale or any others "yet too much classified" ultra modern aircrafts, at least the Hornet or the Eagle will be really nice !

Even if surprisingly no one want to make the Falcon...

Please MODERN aircraft ! DCS is the ONLY sim that CAN actually do it ! Don't waste it ! WW2 and others old aircraft can come later !

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

No Hornet, no care.

Slightly kidding but there is some truth to it too. That said, I'm still happy for the guys who are getting new toys they will enjoy and I will wait my turn for the Hornet.

As a pilot, I love warbirds. But I'm sick of seeing them in combat flight simulation... they're tired. There's already IL-2, a new IL-2 title about to come out that looks incredible, or even War Thunder for the airquake crowd! But modern combat simulation is just... DCS and that beautiful old dinosaur, Falcon. I hate to say it... but I'm not buying another prop from ED. (Unless it's a P-47. :D) I know we're supposed to support flight simulation, but why should it be carte blanche if we don't like the direction they're taking? As the customer, your wallet is your only true input... ED will ignore everything we post here unless they already agree.

• Like 1

DCS Tactical Battlefiled Air Support Combat Simualtions - WHAT IS THE DCS CONCEPT?

Hi folks,

Well just to join the chat here, I have read quite a few threads lately many want various air craft from various era's with this and that repeated several times.

Now that brings up an interesting point and question ..........

- "What is the Concept of the DCS Sim"?

I mean for WWI type sims I know what "RISE OF FLIGHT" Sim is all about if thats what i want.

Although with DCS its currently a "MISH-MASH" with no clear direction or concept being a "Air Combat Simulator" and its the only great one around for modern type fighters that is!

So what is this sim all about?

It started with a great concept being the A-10C in the Georgian War Theater.......... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Combat_Simulator

So where is all this "MISH-MASH" of Air Craft going.

I love the quality of the modules and sim..........but there is some serious lack in its concept vision and design like the old Air Combat Sim's of the 90's.

i.e......

JANES USAF, F-22 TAW, Falcon 4.0 etc ........ so many that were really great "Study Sims in its Air Defense Concept!

I mean gee Falcon 4.0 got an award for best Air Combat sim of Excellence.......... http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?53 thumbup.gif

This discussion is what lead me to create this thread........... http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129053 :thumbup:

So why cant ED-DCS do better in the concept of developing an "Air Combat Simulator".

It is really more about a product demanding a concept vision than a personal request or complaint.

I really dont care what people think but the Falcon 4.0 concept it had a vision and a concept that they stuck to based on "Modern Air Combat Air Craft and Theaters of War in various Campaigns" the actual topic in this thread.

My vision is for a Air Combat Sim Study Sim incorporates a few things from a Student Cadet Pilot in training through Advanced A.i Development not game tutoring but real qualifications and assessment on Flight Basics, injstrument Rating so forth then ranked and qualified as a Commissioned Combat Pilot for Live Training Ranges and Theaters of War in Missions and Campaigns. Again this is why Falcon 4.0 was regarded as the King of Sims because it had most of that.

Its all explained here with links and what not, for those that are interested.

A "MISH-MASH" approach seems like theres nothing but a mindless Multi-Player Junkie Flight sim with no concept or thought to what is "Air Combat" in principle and practice.

I really hope this changes, its really sad to see a nice "Air Combat Sim" fall apart due to poor planning, development and concept vision.

I want an Air Combat Simulator that simulates what real Air Defense Forces really are like in principle and practice more Theaters of War, Live Training Ranges, a Global MAP, New GUI, better weapons modeling and a Cadet Training Instructor program built in for my SQDRN recruits, with various Campaigns in modern Air Craft with full click-able, 6DOF at least 60% working avionics in many modern Air craft cockpits.

Since I'm willing to spend big money for these individual modules...........

MyMoney_zpsea80651e.gif

The sim could really offer more in many areas that need developing and finishing first, fact! Before other Air Craft model era's are introduced but who cares Air Combat sims are dying and people dont know what the heck they really want or are asking for its just a MISH-MASH now, sadly!

Although if DCS dont get the whole modern Air Combat Sim concept right many people will just leave so will I its not that I want another Falcon 4.0 but the right concept of what is Air Combat + Air Defense in the realistic sense in principle form and concept........yes that means Theaters of War so on!

Everything ADF in one sim + then add WWI + Commercial + Sport + Recreation Air Crat flying components but lets finish the primary concept of Air Combat Simualtion that ED-DCS started with the A-10!

I mean I am really reaching out here and I am struggling to understand what Game Flight Simulator developers are really doing, gosh just look around and look at the past in this category of PC gaming Flight simulation!

Well waiting?

Cheers,

:beer:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

I say get all the old war birds out of the way early. Gives ED more resources to play with after they sell those modules and earn some relatively easier profits.* Then they have more time to work on later fighters.

*I'm only speculating on the profits.

I guess those who bought such WW2 planes expect that ED will work on DCS WW2 with this money. (AI, Maps new planes, vehicles etc.).

As a pilot, I love warbirds. But I'm sick of seeing them in combat flight simulation... they're tired. There's already IL-2, a new IL-2 title about to come out that looks incredible, or even War Thunder for the airquake crowd! But modern combat simulation is just... DCS and that beautiful old dinosaur, Falcon. I hate to say it... but I'm not buying another prop from ED. (Unless it's a P-47. :D) I know we're supposed to support flight simulation, but why should it be carte blanche if we don't like the direction they're taking? As the customer, your wallet is your only true input... ED will ignore everything we post here unless they already agree.

this. :)

Weeelll.... this is gonna be long so here you go :) :

http://whmilsimflyer.blogspot.com.tr/2014/08/personal-opinions-vision-of-dcs-world.html

Edit :

No Hornet, no care.

Fair enough! Wish everyone could be that understanding around these parts ;)

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Where is my WWI Fighter ?????

I want a WWI Fighter !!!! ... and a Space Shuttle too !

Seriously, right now it looks more like a patchwork through Aero-history, giving the picture

of a half filled Mosaic template.

It really does only take a few well picked Aircraft and DCS is round thing instead of an unfinished Mosaic.

P-51D / Fw-190 / Me-109k looks pretty cool to me for most WWII scenarios ( done deal )

Ka-50 / Mi-8 / Su-27/33 Mig-29 / already pretty impressive late 80s-90s CCCP

UH-1 / F-15 add the F-18 and it's pretty much what we need

F-86 add the Mig-15 and it's done ( very few AC flew in Korea, those 2 mainly being it )

It's not as bad as it looks, what we need are 2-3 bridgestones to tailor missions that one can believe and a map so it takes place where it fits nicely :)

One thing I have to agree with WRAITH all the way is the lack of immersion to a degree that those cited 90's titles had. One can argue with high-fidelity AFM and complex world around but it DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE the movie in your head, it makes it easier to fool yourself but in the end, it comes down to "after 4h I am bored for tonight cause the mission always boa boa... you know what I mean....and those SAMs.... with the AIM9.....and CA, you know it tends to.....kinda thing"

That must be addressed as the next mayor strategic goal, aside form new modules and maps, the game itself needs a goal, a reason, a definitive mission planner and a ROCK-SOLID MP-code that is also tolerant to some degree to hick-ups and client drop offs. If you are 2.5h into a mission with victory waving ...what you don't need then is a "DCS is not responding" message.

The thing is, that is not how properly or precise you model something, aka REPLICATE a thing, this can be adjusted, some more or less here and there, different paint and some touch ups and it's ok. With Gameplay, Dynamic Missions and Easy+Fast-2-Use-MissionPlanner the game would be lifted into the Olymp of Simulations but it's a creative job, no replica of something.

Reinvent the game in terms of Mission Planner, Dynamic Gameplay and while you do this, have a close look on the MP-code so it gets fault tolerant and rock solid.

Titles & modules.... who will play any new map or module if the rest is not addressed in the long run.

Kaukasus, Nevada, WWII-Europe, Desert-Map.... that would do it for quite some time I guess.

All at Edge2.0 level and doors open for third party devs to make new maps also.

If ED gets the DCS-World up-2-date as said above, I am sure plenty new modules will be available

from 3rd Party Developers, closing most Gaps and maybe opening new doors.

Bit

....now one more coffee and up-into-the-air..... "My Sunday Afternoon Flyout"

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

...and for ED's profit, sure, I hope they make 2 dozen more PFM modules....I also have a nice & long list.

The buying & collecting is not the problem, what we need is a nice framework to collect and display them in..and that framework is called DCS-World.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Totally agree. I havent bought a prop plane and dont intend to. If you really want ED to listen, talk to them by keeping money in your wallet

See for me I would buy anything at DCS quality even prop, helo's, trains, ships you name it.

But not before or until they complete and finish what most want out of a "Air Combat Sim" in its true concept being "Air War" from a Cadet to full commissioned Pilot simulation.

Which I have exhaustively explained and asked in Forum.

To have a MISH-MASH of everything is NOT a "Air Combat Sim" but a................... "Air Craft Collectors SIM"!

Anyone that knows about the history of Falcon 4.0 or Combat sims in general will understand and nor even argue the point! Ahh dont do it men, just dont!

I really cant stand "Multi-Player Junkie Sims" anymore because its opened a door for "Single-Player A.i" to be forgotten or undeveloped or not taken to its full potential in a Air Combat Simulation! :mad:

I have a huge list of things that a Developer could work on.......

I.e.....

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129053

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=128532

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=128762

The very fact that even military training is done in sims with Advanced A.i coding in their simulators could be taken further in a PC Air Combat Single-Player functionality home based simulator.

If this is the direction DCS is taking just a MISH-MASH approach I will stick to "Allied Force-Falcon 4.0 and FreeFalcon 6.0 Sims" which meets more of what I want with heaps of Theaters

Example:- http://freefalcon6.weebly.com/downloads.html :thumbup: :smilewink:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

:beer:

Edited by WRAITH
  • Like 1

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

I wonder what some of you are actually searching for. I am afraid that are not so much having a straight forward answer. I do search for flight feeling. I cannot afford a full scale plane so i will substitute with DCS.

Why so much hate on ww2 era. Why can't you ask something without bullshiting something else?

People, just stop asking for yourself. You are not alone here!

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Look at the DCS wishlist for next US fixed wing please. Its not for ourselves!

:thumbup:

My point exactly.......believe me when I say this heaps of gents even SQDRNS want what I'm talking about in the Threads that I have created recently and if it were done ages between 18 and 80 would be forever happily dancing in relief ........................................

:cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc:

But its sad whats happened to Air Combat Sim's! :cry:

So I tend to understand all points and opinions, I'm not stupid I can read!smilewink.gif

But I still wish and dream nothing wrong with that!

Maybe DCS Update 2.0.0 + EDGE + NTR + F/A-18C and E+ Carrier Ops will bring hope and change we want! :smilewink: :thumbup:

The other point to address is that this thread has had over 3700 views, mmm...... something to think about! smilewink.gif

Cheers,

:drunk:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

I only stick to WWII plane era, so I should shout about more?

Look how much planes from modern you have already...

Childish Attitude

Blah Blah I want only Icecreams !!! ;- ( Uuuuueeeeeee

:music_whistling:

People should be grateful for ED, because they gather more and more people, to get more and more $, to make more and more planes. Everyone will be Happy!

No only that, people like me focused only on WWII can buy some planes from modern to test and vice versa!

Edited by Alladyn

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I only stick to WWII plane era, so I should shout about more?

Look how much planes from modern you have already...

Childish Attitude

Blah Blah I want only Icecreams !!! ;- ( Uuuuueeeeeee

:music_whistling:

People should be grateful for ED, because they gather more and more people, to get more and more $, to make more and more planes. Everyone will be Happy!

No only that, people like me focused only on WWII can buy some planes from modern to test and vice versa!

Well then go here................ http://riseofflight.com/en ............ its a great sim!

All the ice-cream you want in WWII Sims!

DCS started with the A-10C in the Georgian Theater War and it should build from that, FULL STOP!

Wishing you happy hunting and safe landings! :smilewink: :thumbup:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg