More modern aircraft PLEASE!

Axemanh1

If you want for the F-35 but ONLY if this "thing" don't delay others aircraft...

Seriously this aircraft its not yet finish, they have not yet test the high performance flight envelope et actually if this aircraft is hit by a lightning, it explode...

And even finish, it will still be one of the worst aircraft ever...

and

That's why the kickstarter campaign fail, cause even virtually, their is not that much people that want this "thing"

If we talk about Stealth, i will like to see the B-1B

Rafale with technology assisted's stealth which is one of the best aircraft actually available, he have prove that he have defeat the Raptor, its rivals the Eurofighter Typhoon is also nice.

But damn the Su-35 and mainly the Mig-35 !!!

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon enough already, this has just become ridiculous why cant someone just develop the F-35 A B C, gee if Dino Catteano can, surely ED-DCS can to for those who will buy it! :smilewink: :thumbup:

How would anyone develop a F-35 when pretty much everything about it and it's systems is classified? Someone could develop a module and call it a F-35, but it isn't going to be anywhere close to accurate, so what's the point?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

ED-DCS F-35 A/B/C Supporter - Encouragement!

How would anyone develop a F-35 when pretty much everything about it and it's systems is classified? Someone could develop a module and call it a F-35, but it isn't going to be anywhere close to accurate, so what's the point?

Hi bud, gather you missed this................. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2171549&postcount=125 :smilewink::thumbup:

Well "Suggestive Opinions VS Realistic Tactical Employment"! smilewink.gif thumbup.gif

I would love to see in development a ED-DCS F-35 A/B/C with a LHD Carrier Ops including a F-16C Block 50/52 + B2 Spirit Bomber to be seriously reconsidered as valuable Air Craft projects for the Future EDGE project release especially for "REDFLAG Joint Tactical Operations / Exercises" in the NTR MAP with the Cortex Designs F/A-18E Super Hornet with a CVN77 Carrier Ops! smilewink.gif thumbup.gif

4690320_zpse33c73ea.gif

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Even though the F-35 kickstarter failed, I would love to see in development a ED-DCS F-35 A/B/C with a LHD Carrier Ops including a F-16C Block 50/52 + B2 Spirit Bomber to be seriously reconsidered as valuable Air Craft projects for the Future EDGE project release especially for "REDFLAG Joint Tactical Operations / Exercises" in the NTR MAP with the Cortex Designs F/A-18E Super Hornet with a CVN77 Carrier Ops!

Sorry but I have to... on which part of the desert do you want to plant both of those carriers precisely? :lol:

What is with the excessive use of animated gifs,

People come to the forums to read, not to watch mini-movies at the expense of bandwidth.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

If you want for the F-35 but ONLY if this "thing" don't delay others aircraft...

Seriously this aircraft its not yet finish, they have not yet test the high performance flight envelope et actually if this aircraft is hit by a lightning, it explode...

And even finish, it will still be one of the worst aircraft ever...

and

That's why the kickstarter campaign fail, cause even virtually, their is not that much people that want this "thing"

If we talk about Stealth, i will like to see the B-1B

Rafale with technology assisted's stealth which is one of the best aircraft actually available, he have prove that he have defeat the Raptor, its rivals the Eurofighter Typhoon is also nice.

But damn the Su-35 and mainly the Mig-35 !!!

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about...

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Hi bud, gather you missed this................. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2171549&postcount=125 :smilewink::thumbup:

4690320_zpse33c73ea.gif

Your video board post? No, I saw it. My question still stands. How do you expect anyone to make a REALISTIC simulation of a plane they will be able to get next to no REAL data on? My understanding is that DCS module are based on actual data, not just "opinions".

You won't have a DCS level 22 or 35 for many years.

Edited by =Buckeye=

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Your video board post? No, I saw it. My question still stands. How do you expect anyone to make a REALISTIC simulation of a plane they will be able to get next to no REAL data on?

You won't have a DCS level 22 or 35 for many years.

Dunno Lets ask Dino............. http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/f-35-lightning-ii-version-230-limited.html :smilewink::thumbup:

Tsst......your reaching now! :smilewink:

All the best.................

4690320_zpse33c73ea.gif

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Dunno Lets ask Dino............. http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/f-35-lightning-ii-version-230-limited.html :smilewink::thumbup:

Tsst......your reaching now! :smilewink:

All the best.................

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r543/picturebucket7/Mixed%20Pics/4690320_zpse33c73ea.gif

I'm curious, which military did he have a license with in order to allow him access to the data necessary to develop an accurate representation of the 35? Or is it just some guesstimated jet created based on nothing real an labeled as an F-35?

Also, haven't you been warned multiple times about the GIF and video overkill? Cut that crap out.

Edited by =Buckeye=
  • Like 1

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

So you go ahead and paste the video you are whining about in your reply?

:cry:

:doh:

Apologies, I am posting from my phone. I'll try to go back and remove it out.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

What is with the excessive use of animated gifs,

People come to the forums to read, not to watch mini-movies at the expense of bandwidth.

Don't know, I wonder if it just might be related to having so little valid arguments to provide for his case, and instead resorting to flashy big gifs and link soups :P

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Why is it FSX gets everything when the "FSX Source Code" itself has reached "End of Product Life", going by developer online discussions.

I dont get it!

It's a tried and true platform, the developers know how to make aircraft for it, and the aircraft are nowhere near the DCS standard, thus it does'nt take as long to develop something. I really want some more modern aircraft in DCS, but not if they are at the same standard as most FSX/P3D aircraft.

WRAITH, I checked your link out from my phone. The first F-35 related update I could find was this:

F-35A/B/C Lightning II

There are a couple of things that I would like to improve/fix...also I have received a tweaked flight model from an user that, in many instances, seems to replicate well the (very few) performance and flight test results available to the public. I need to find the time to test the new flight model properly, to make sure there are no pitfalls... anyway looks like it may be worth another update.

See where he says there are very few real data sources for the the flight/performance model? See how he is taking user updates and actually pushing them out as updates? I think that speaks well enough to my point that it's no where near modeled accurately to the real thing, and thus, has no place in DCS until such information is declassified and readily available to the developers. If he doesn't even have much real data on the flight and performance, do you really think he has anything regarding the radar systems, etc?

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

I'm getting tired of this "There are enough of other WWII sims already". Yes there are quite of few. The question is though - how many of these represent flight modelling and system fidelity of DCS prop planes? None, zero, null, nada, not a single one of them (and that comes from a person, who still flies Il-2 and CloD).

So if we, prop-heads want to fly something with detail level of DCS study sims, then we've got only two options - FSX (where's combat though? Not to mention total cost of collecting high quality addons), or... DCS. So there are no options really. With absolutely no other developers on the market, interested in producing "clickable" WWII planes, we're all on the same boat now, whether someone likes it or not.

We're just barely in better situation than jet-heads, two fighters on "our side" (+one coming soon), with no fighters on "their side" until MiG-21 and F-18 come up. On the other hand, it's going to take quite a while before we get period-correct map and ground units.

Wraith, you tell us to go to other sims? Well, If you're so interested in development of Dino's mod I can do the same and tell you to go FSX. Using your logic, that seems to be equally reasonable option.

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

i'd personally prefer more modern modules, but considering that ww2 planes are significantly easier to simulate i don't see why people are complaining. ww2 plane development probably doesn't detract from other modules all that much

that said, i don't understand why they charge full price for ww2 content.

also wraith would you care to stop spamming gifs

• Like 1

• ED Team
i'd personally prefer more modern modules, but considering that ww2 planes are significantly easier to simulate i don't see why people are complaining. ww2 plane development probably doesn't detract from other modules all that much

that said, i don't understand why they charge full price for ww2 content.

also wraith would you care to stop spamming gifs

WW2 aircraft, what they lack in complexity make up for it in other areas... A lot or work still goes into those modules, it probably just ties up different people for different reasons...

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about...

:thumbup:

And you ?

Are you expert in aeronautic ? an aircraft designer ? or strategic advisor on pentagon ?

F-35 its the worst aircraft ever, period.

All argument in the video i have link is valid, and the guy have "only" create the F-16 (co-designer) and he know what he talk about, even the guy who manage all the test around the aircraft, he is a general if i remember correctly, he simply try to defend this flying thing but he clearly sometimes explain that the aircraft is bad.

Explain me why i don't know what i'm talking about and i'll seriously look forward to this, but actually i have arguments, valid and reals ones, and you don't.

Even the first time i "saw" this aircraft many years ago i know way before heard any arguments about it that this will be a bad aircraft.

The ONLY potential good things can be the STOL and its really badly done compare to others aircraft like the harrier...

Even the people that make this aircraft know that he is so bad to turn that they have prefer to include a feature (that will fail most of the time anyway) that is supposed to shoot missiles behind the aircraft...

So yes the F-35 is useless and the worst ever.

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

See where he says there are very few real data sources for the the flight/performance model? See how he is taking user updates and actually pushing them out as updates? I think that speaks well enough to my point that it's no where near modeled accurately to the real thing, and thus, has no place in DCS until such information is declassified and readily available to the developers. If he doesn't even have much real data on the flight and performance, do you really think he has anything regarding the radar systems, etc?

The good thing about DCS is that you can avoid everything you don't like. The F-35 won't be as accurate as other models, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have a place in the sim. Also, the limitations/abilities of this particular dev don't pertain to everyone.

A reasonable F-35 model is well within the realm of possibility. It may end up being a F-16 with reduced RCS in the sim, but that's basically the role the plane is taking up in the real world. I think module fidelity should be looked at in relation to the amount of information available on a given aircraft and not in absolute terms.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files