[FW 190D-9] Stab/Jagdgeschwader 4 Skin

Mainstay

FW190D9 Stab/Jagdgeschwader 4 Skin

Reuploaded the skin with folder and installation text file !!!

a3BhCx1.jpg

RaXDIYw.jpg

YHzSWkY.jpg

E6zx2E5.png

oeY7zOE.jpg

Downloadlink : http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/780468/

Status downloadlink : Working

Dropboxlink : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107917166/FW-190D9_Stab_Jg4.rar

Dropbox downloadlink : Working

File has to be approved first so check later if the link is not working yet :thumbup:

Edited by Mainstay
  • Like 4

g8PjVMw.png

Looks nice, but did notice a couple small details if going for accuracy, if not, disregard, still a beautiful skin.

Side of the fuselage, the Cross in the photo looks like it does not have the extra black edge (thinner black line) on the outside of the white.

Also, looks like you need to reverse the black and white on the stripes that surround the cross.

Gorgeous work on the camo, looks awesome.

Mainstay, that is an awesome skin. Hope you are able share it with us soon, if you intend to. Would you consider making a heavily weathered version also? No insult intended, again this one looks awesome, but to me the heavily weathered version reflects the day to day grind of War look superbly. Again, no insult intended, very nice work.

S!Blade<><

p.s. more pictures please? Post some here also. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129009

Edited by Blade_meister

Excellent skin, it is my favoured Dora marking.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Do I see a swastika? Oh boy! Yay, now I can use a historically, not politically, correct skin!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Mainstay, that is an awesome skin. Hope you are able share it with us soon, if you intend to. Would you consider making a heavily weathered version also? No insult intended, again this one looks awesome, but to me the heavily weathered version reflects the day to day grind of War look superbly. Again, no insult intended, very nice work.

S!Blade<><

p.s. more pictures please? Post some here also. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129009

I can make you the dirtiest thing you have ever seen :megalol:

But serious how much dirt and weathering do you want? do you have an example doesnt have to be a FW190 just a plane with the weathering you are looking for.

• Like 1

g8PjVMw.png

I love it ¡¡¡

Very good work Mainstay.

2_4_b1.jpg

Could i suggest a new project?

Kommodore JG 6 D9 flown by Maj. Gerhard Barkhorn

2_1.jpg

Artwork-Focke-Wulf-Fw-190D9-JG6-(5-+-Gerhard-Barkhorn-1945-0A.jpg

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

FW190D9 Stab/Jagdgeschwader 4 Skin

Ok all small update its now 21.25 where i live and i spend hours and hours to get the part of Aluminium on the under side of the wings the way it was good for me to release. First parts of the underwing was made white but collegue modder Maler reminded me it had to be Aluminium.

Well changes of colors and wrong crosses etc all have been corrected. Underside is finished and final rar has been uploaded. Its all up to the moderators now who verify the files.

Great work! Thanks for this :thumbup:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Do I see a swastika? Oh boy! Yay, now I can use a historically, not politically, correct skin!

I too desire Historically correct skins...but will moderators approve one with a Swastika? Just asking...

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I can make you the dirtiest thing you have ever seen :megalol:

But serious how much dirt and weathering do you want? do you have an example doesnt have to be a FW190 just a plane with the weathering you are looking for.

I am sending you a PM with some ideas and some pictures I gathered for reference. I hope maybe you will decide to try weathering your creation!:thumbup:

S!Blade<><

Edit: Well it seems I will have to leave that RAR file here for you Sir.Good luck, should you decide to tackle this mission. This Message will self destruct in 15 seconds!megalol.gif

Weather.rar

Edited by Blade_meister

I love it ¡¡¡

Very good work Mainstay.

Could i suggest a new project?

Kommodore JG 6 D9 flown by Maj. Gerhard Barkhorn

2_1.jpg

Artwork-Focke-Wulf-Fw-190D9-JG6-(5-+-Gerhard-Barkhorn-1945-0A.jpg

Hi Esac good that you like it. Thats why i make it in the first place so that i and other flightsimmers of the community can enjoy :thumbup:

About that skin i was going through lots of different liveries and i have a different one in mind as next one. Hope you dont mind :)

g8PjVMw.png