Client to control parked aircraft?

IonicRipper

I'm new to this whole mission building stuff. I want to make a training mission with a lot of different planes already parked on the ramp with the possibility to jump into them from the spawn screen. Is it possible to do?

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just place them and set each one to Client in the ME.

The others won't show parked on the taxiway when you are one but they will show up in the list when you start the mission.

Here's one I got with a mod from PeterP I believe that has most of them, except the newer modules.

All planes-modules-test 1.2.6.miz

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

What I was looking to do, though, is to see all available planes already parked on the ramp. Maybe it is possible through some scripting? Like for example make the parked plane disappear when a client chooses it?

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't think that can be done that way. But hopefully if someone knows a way, they will chime in with the solution.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

No, can't do it. A Client a/c will not show up until someone chooses that slot and clicks on Fly.

If you try a Late Activate on the Client slot, the Client will be able to join but will be poised above the airbase and frozen until the group is activated.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.