Bear Trap mission 3 Complaint

mytai01

I'm sorry, but this mission is just ridiculous! I've been charged with fratricide because I shot down enemy fighters that were guarding the A-50. That is so far from reality I can't let it go without comment. And since I'm commenting about this mission anyway, I might as well mention that it is far from reality as to the execution also. This mission is a suicide mission that would never happen with just two F-15's. There would have way more support than this and they'd just fly at all the enemy aircraft with several F-15's (probably 8-12) and shoot all the enemy air down to get the A-50. This mission is where simulation departs into pure game mode! Might as well bring on Godzilla and the Zerg invasion!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

The missions are pretty old and where designed for Flaming Cliffs, a simulator where "arcade fun" was a little bit more important than novadays. If they would redesign the campaign some things would change Id say.Singleplayer was never DCS strength and focus :O