G940 Trim Button

Ralphk

well i set the stick axis to the desired position and then click the trim button to have it holding there... but instead it throws the stick further into the direction of the stick

This bug reminds me of the MS Sidewinder FF2 Stick issue somehow.

The more you trim the worse it gets ?

I don't have the answer at hand but searching the forum for MS FF2 stick issues might help you fix it. It had to do with reversing axis to fix it afair.

Also, in Settings, what kind of trimming method did you activate, center stick after calibration ( non FF sticks ) or keep it where it actually is at the moment of trimming as the new neutral position( like in RL ) ? There are two versions available for the Ka-50, try the other one and see if it fixes it. Maybe in combination with the axis reversed, its gotta do with one of them or both, I am pretty sure about this.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Yes, main X Y axis should have no curves and no deadzones set so the FFB works as intended.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yes, main X Y axis should have no curves and no deadzones set so the FFB works as intended.

Friend, I no have problems with it ever since I turned off the option "FFB". FFB is unnecessary.

“The people will believe what the media tells them they believe.” — George Orwell

Have you checked if FFB axis are not inverted?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

The G940 has a feature, if you don't touch the stick, the ffb returns it to center position. Thus when trimming with Black shark 2, you have to keep your hand on the stick all the time (very weird). Is this your issue?

The G940 has a feature, if you don't touch the stick, the ffb returns it to center position. Thus when trimming with Black shark 2, you have to keep your hand on the stick all the time (very weird). Is this your issue?

That's the "deadman switch". To get rid of this, just tape over the small sensor, right side of the stick grip, above the center screw. Then it will always be "on".

• Like 1

Rock 'n' Roll!

Henning

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to me when I would alt+tab the game, and the logitech panel would be "up" (not minimized to taskbar), but in my case every joystick button would trigger this crazy movement not just the trim assigned button.

The quickest way to solve it was restart windows, I know it sounds daft, but much more reliable than unplugging/plugging the g940, or restarting just the console.

Hope it helps :)