Backer Rewards - Extra P-51 Key

dburne

Hey gang,

So I finally went into the backers section and selected my rewards, basically all of the aircraft.

Since I already had purchased the P-51 several months ago, this has left me with an extra key for it.

Is this something I can gift to somebody by just sending them the key code itself , or would I need to do it another way?

Thanks,

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Thanks for the link Buzzles!

The only thing that is confusing me a little is this statement:

" In order to allow Bind and Unbind operations, a serial number must be for a release version of the product, activated, and not a replacement for another serial number."

My key is not activated, as I already have a purchased activated copy of P-51. Not sure how I would go about activating a second copy...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

If you have never used the key, AFAIK, it is not bound to your account so all you need to do is give it to somebody. I gave away my extra P-51 key last fall and I did not have to do anything, unless my memory is faulty (which is indeed possible).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If you have never used the key, AFAIK, it is not bound to your account so all you need to do is give it to somebody. I gave away my extra P-51 key last fall and I did not have to do anything, unless my memory is faulty (which is indeed possible).

Ah ok then, I will give that a try, thanks.

Don B