Texture glitch inside cockpit

rrohde

I've only noticed this when the sunlight shines into the cockpit from the rear; there's an unsightly texture seam in the foot well areal. I guess that's the seam where the firewall hits the floorboard?

See screenshot attached (updated image to show the glitch in all its glory)

attachment.php?attachmentid=103910&d=1409613242

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Considering that there is no other detail that comes into view when the light hits the footwell (i.e., the area remains pitch black - except for this stark line), I'd still consider it a glitch, hoping it gets reported. :)

See additional images of the effect while zoomed into the area attached.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Adding a few more pictures to amplify the issue. It seems as if the ground texture is repeated inside that area when the light hits the cockpit just right (esp. obvious when upping the brightness on the screenshot). See attached.

This is an easily reproduced glitch. Needless to say, there shouldn't be any ground textures visible inside the cockpit. :)

Edited by rrohde

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

This should be reported to the developers. Having parts of the ground texture inside the cockpit is a definite glitch and should be addressed.

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...