New pilot looking for servers

GeordiePigeonOwner

Too start the " Virtual Aerobatic's " server is 24/7 non-combat ..go start until you find the right server for your needs...:thumbup:

Hi. I'm really interested in joining multiplayer servers in the UK

cussing is perfectly fine and even preferred :smilewink:

so any one tell me how to find decent populated UK servers? is there a search in game?

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Click Multiplayer,Search thru the Pile. If a Room is LOCKED Google the name Example (108th blahblahblah) Should be a Password on their site or have to make a Account with them

Its only to keep out Free-Players who wish to Troll isntead of Learn.

Remember,Obey Taxi/Traffic Rules along side Server Rules(Taking off on a Certain side of Runway)

Most of the "Senior" Members dont tollerate newbie mistakes. so remember to say Sorry. They just dont remember that they were once newbies. Happy Flyin!

Most of the "Senior" Members dont tollerate newbie mistakes. so remember to say Sorry. They just dont remember that they were once newbies. Happy Flyin!

Most of us "Senior" pilots are here to help new pilots, however it is advised that you know the very basics before going on a multiplayer server.

How to start engines, brake, take off and land should be practiced in Single Player before joining Multiplayer.

If you do mess up and lets face it, everyone does now and again, be respectful, apologize and learn from the mistake. Most common mistake is taking off from a taxiway and not a runway. Most servers disapprove of this.

Geordie,

RAF Air have a website, take a look around there, and see what sort of facilities are available. Post on the forum to introduce yourself, and register on there.

We fly every Tuesday and Thursday night, and we will mentor any new pilot, and in no time you'll get all the training assistance you'll need to get you operational - which is where the real fun begins.

Don't worry if you feel you don't have the skills needed to fly multiplayer, because we all started out that way, and I can promise you, there'll be plenty of useful guidance on all aspects of DCS.

Hope to see you around sometime?

Neil

Hi Geordie,

I can only echo Neil's words about our little group. Register and give it a bash with us.:thumbup:

We will ALWAYS help anyone, but the key is if you are not 100% sure about something all you need to do is ask and we will almost certainly have someone in the group with the answer.

"cussing is perfectly fine and even preferred smilewink.gif". That is good, as there is usually a good amount of that going on, along with the obligatory P**s taking every now and then.

Hope to catch up soon.

Richard

http://www.rafairuk.co.uk