Recorded Tracks from Multiplayer Sessions not showing Multiplayers aircraft.

Razgriz_37

Hello there,

I have an issue viewing full recorded tracks of a previous multiplayer sessions from servers I've joined. When I wish to see a track from a server I join, I start off by going to the main menu, clicking replay, selecting the track and verifying that It's from a multiplayer session due to the server information displaying on the side and then loading it. When loaded there may be some objects to view, perhaps AI vehicles, trucks and aircraft but not the multiplayers that were in that session or clients of the server, not even the aircraft that I'm flying shows.

So why is this happening if it recorded the multiplayer session when I join? Is there something I'm not doing correctly to do load up all of what happened in the multiplayer session? Should there be a setting I need to adjust?

Thanks E.D. Community.

On the first map view you press "pause" to unpause the mission. Look at the clock down to the right if its moving to verify that the mission is running. Then wait for a couple of minutes (or as long as you spent as spectator on the server) and you should see your cockpit.