Black Shark Pre-Order

That pretty much sums up my question....will Pre-order/CD shipment upon release be an option soon? or at all?

Just getting Really Anixious:D

"I know Not that which you have said, but if I had medication I would (Robin Williams)"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You could always download it on day of release, faster than any shipping.

(After thought) Before any one accuses me of piracy, I mean buying and downloading from ED's website.

Yeh, and after a month or so buying the cd version to get rid of those activations (I'm not against it, I only find it annoying). The start-up stutter also seems more heavy on the download version of FC.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

The start-up stutter also seems more heavy on the download version of FC.

Actualy it is not. I have CD version.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

That is likely a system based issue by the sounds of it.

Only ever used 2 activation of my download. You can write down the code that you use to unlock the install, and use that code for future installs. You are unlikely to install it on different 15 PCs in the life of the software.

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Unless BS is BS Eagle Dynamics could offer a pre-order and that would certainly be a success, even for those like me that know O about what BS features really are.

I would be more than happy to support it with an add at Lockonfiles.

Only ever used 2 activation of my download. You can write down the code that you use to unlock the install, and use that code for future installs. You are unlikely to install it on different 15 PCs in the life of the software.

Good for you but don't set your example as a universal one. For example, try changing your hard drive and then try using the code you've written down. It certainly didn't work for me.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

It's bound not to, thats what the system does, gets like a "finger print" of your hardware, if it changes, then the code is no longer valid (well it is valid for your other system, but your system has now changed).

Thats why you get 15 chances, 15 changes in hardware is a lot. I imagine if you can prove your circumstances, ED will issue more codes.

It's just that many people moan about only having 15 "keys" but realistically 15 is more than enough. As I said earlier, I have used just 2 keys and installed 3 times. Future installations will not use up my keys (unless I modify my PC).

I have a laptop and have gone through 13 of the keys already...
Then you REALLY should be using the Activation Store Utility available on the Download section of this website.

new0732ca.jpg

My experiance is similar to dynamocl.

I have 3 copies of FC (2 download and 1 CD) on 3 PCs and have only used 1 re-activation (hardware upgrade on 1 PC).

• 2 weeks later...
Then you REALLY should be using the Activation Store Utility available on the Download section of this website.

My experiance is similar to dynamocl.

I have 3 copies of FC (2 download and 1 CD) on 3 PCs and have only used 1 re-activation (hardware upgrade on 1 PC).

This doesnt seem to make any difference to me at all. Take tonight for instance, windows decided that my keyboard didnt want to work altho it was fine in linux, so i reinstalled XP. Keyboard works fine, i proceded to reinstall FC etc and do the reboot to let SF install.

Reboots, I apply the regkey saved by the save key tool, and guess what, hardware has changed it needs reactivating.

Im already on my 2nd activation key, which has now decided i cant activate it again.

Yeah i am slightly miffed, and i defo wont be buying Black Shark if its going to have starforce protection in it.