Profile Quesion

If I understand correctly you are trying to copy controls from one aircraft type to another type.

There is a different control file for every aircraft. So what works for controls in the A10C won't work in the F-15 for instance.

Need to set up the controls separately for each aircraft.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

that sucks - since the 2u25t and the su25(only 2 planes I've flow yet) have very similar controls for brakes/flaps/firing mode etc

There are only very few controls that are identical between all aircrafts. Common controls for views/looking around perhaps - something like that. Perhaps pitch, roll and yaw axes are also the same for every aircraft ... but even the throttle is already an exception - just think about helicopters.

So, while the Su25 and the Su25T might really be quite similar, and also the P-51D and the TF-51D as well, I think such a feature would in reality not save really a lot of time when configuring your controls.

Making changes to "General" section does not reflect in other modules. To be honest, I don't understand why that "General" category still exists.

However, even if it looks for you a bit cumbersome to make changes to all of the modules, I just want you to know that I was there also. But, after a while I get used to it and more than that I start to appreciate and find this approach more flexible and easy to get used to it.

So, just take your time to this one time action...

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom