"Connection Interrupted" on Certain Servers?

X-Alt

On servers such as 104th Phoenix and a 51, as soon as I load ground objects and first see the map screen, I get a connection interrupted message, trying to connect to another server results in a CTD and I am not aware of any server bans. Could my installed mods be a possible cause? Network speed is set to LAN by the way.

Edited by X-Alt

Remember kids, brush your teeth and use FLOOD mode.

|FX8320@4.8GHz|XFX DD R9 290 @1180\1600|8GB DDR3-1866|HX750|Corsair 750D|Crosshair V Formula-Z| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, help me pls!|

Does not seem to work, do any of the servers there have a public banlist or something, it only seems to be happening on those two servers (one of which I never played on)?

|FX8320@4.8GHz|XFX DD R9 290 @1180\1600|8GB DDR3-1866|HX750|Corsair 750D|Crosshair V Formula-Z| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, help me pls!|

Check the version of the game that the server is running. I've seen this happen when trying to connect to a 1.2.10 server using a 1.2.8 version and vice versa.

If your client is the same as the server that's one less thing to go wrong.

It appears that I am running the latest version (1.2.10), how can I check the server's version. My friends with .10 can connect fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to run a small test server with two aircraft and nothing else, the person joining was only about 15km from me, on the same ISP. Still got constant 'connection interrupted' messages. No installed mods, connection speed set to 'LAN' on both sides. I hope this isn't too irrelevant to the thread.

And somehow we had a ping of between 400-800, despite a crystal clear skype connection.

I must say, having not played multiplayer in a long time, I was shocked at just how bad the whole setup is, from the poor GUI, horrible warping, to actually having a stable connection for more than five minutes. The five minutes we had of zooming around in the Mig21's was great, just a pity about all the other stuff. I'll be trying to few things, but so far no joy.

• 2 weeks later...