F-15C Left wheel brake axis?

Basco1

Hi,I recently installed the DCS 15-C for DCS World,but I'm led to believe it's the same flight model for FC3 too,so here's my problem.

When assigning the wheel brakes for Left wheel brake I can't get my Saitek Combat Rudder pedals to recognise the Left Axis for the Left wheel brake option.

The right side works without a problem,all my other DCS Module aircraft that use left/right wheel brakes work ok,is there anybody else who has come across this glitch?

Again,the rudder works ok,it's just this Left wheel brake axis.

Any help or advice would be richly appreciated thank you :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

the axis settings have left brake and right brake. if not, delete your saved games folder and it reconstructs controls. make sure no doubles.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Thanks Wild Bill,I thought it must have left and right Axis,maybe my Left Axis is stuck,anyway and I'll try this,much appreciated friend :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Thanks guys,for some reason the Axis on my left brake was not working at the time I was binding it to acknowledge the 'Left brake'Axis............but all ok now,I appreciate all the help guys,thank you very much :thumbup: