F-15C Tutorials and Trainingvideos

VTJS17_Fire

Hi,

I didn't found such a (open) thread for the F-15C, so I started one by myself.

Here are some F-15C Tutorials. At first, my latest work. I know it's German, but I hope you enjoy the vids anyway.

TEWS and CM

Landing Techniques

Navigation

Cockpit Introduction

Start-up, Taxi and Take-off Techniques

Introduction and first Impressions

Feel free to post your own Tutorials for the "Eagle", too.

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...

Good morning,

and sorry, I have my thread found later than the other. Wherefore, I show my latest tutorial for a second time.

In this tutorial, we show you an aerial refueling in the F-15C and how to intercept the tanker at first (but there are more methods to do so). Also, we explain the areas around the tanker and the pilot director lights (PDL). At the end, we end the video with a formation straight in landing.

Kind regards,

Fire

Edited by VTJG17_Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for posting and they look amazing. I don't suppose that you wrote out a script so that we could throw it in Google translate? That way they could be enjoyed by all languages, or perhaps a generous English speaker could overdub in the International language of aviation? Buy you a beer in the O club :)

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is it possible we can have your tutorial videos translated to English version or maybe even just with English subtitles? I like how much effort you made and how detailed they are but I can't understand German.

Maybe do this for all the videos you make? Because I can see its quite extensive list I know also its alot of work too tho