Newby to DCS and A-10C

GooeyStewie

Hey everyone. Looking around for some people who like playing DCS. I bought the F-15C and A-10C and also have the SU25 and P51.

anyone or any events coming up to help newbies get aquianted with game and the team?

would love to jump on TS and ask a few question while buzzing some towers and launchings some Mavs

Why don't You launch multiplayer and join a game with players in it - I am sure You will find someone willing to help. Or join a squadron - that's a great way to start.

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

Have you done all the training to get familiar with the systems yet? If not, thats your best bet. Youtube on top of that is outstanding! This is not PacMan,,, Im not proficient after all these years myself, but I found it a bit funny today a kid came in the server started asking a lot of questions, someone asked him,,, when did you get the A-10,, he responded,, Yesterday,,,, lol,,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

No better to learn than to jump in and start pressing random buttons :D its always good fun.

That's how I started with the sim LOL. You should have seen me in the black shark at first. My friend asks, "How do I start this thing?". I told him "I dunno, just flip all the switches". LOL Then I created my tutorial missions with an audience like him in mind.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Lol, I always aswell start a sim like that, do just randomly press buttons and see what happends. But D'oh, its impossible with DCS: A-10C Warthog, haha. This game really requires dedication and patience. I did nothing but "Training" in 3 days straight, all of them several times but yet, I can't handle bombs or guided bombs etc... I can only handle the Maverick and Air-to-Air, haha :D

Tho, im fking badass to take a damaged jet and land it properly ^^

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro