Need Pilots

If any aerobatic pilots are available from 0600 GMT to 0900 GMT in hyperlobby I would like to get together and fly. I noticed that most people are mainly combat and I want to fly formation stuff. And if there are any pilots that want to learn aerobatics Ill be happy to teach what i know. Thanx for your consideration.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rgr. Ill be in HL but I have a problem when hosting or joining. My stick profiler wont work if i host or join by HL. Soooo Ill meet you in HL and possibly give you my IP or if you would like to host that would work too. CU in the skies.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is something I really been wanting to learn, but I still have a hard time flying formation..

If you have paciense for a semi-noob, let me know..

PS: I can host if needed as well (1MB up + spare machine)

Welcome to aerobatic community :)

Formation flying is the most hard and time consuming thing to master (in terms of stick-rudder-throttle skills). But it's quite rewarding if you are into this.

Well Bublik I was hoping you would show up because Im sure Woody will second me on this one I suck at leading the formation ... lol. But we had a great time and we should have recorded it but possibly tonight for me , the morning for you March 15 0600 to 0900 GMT Ill be online again in the HL waiting for those who are interested. (just PM me and we can get started) Thanx for the great server Jabog you guys have proven to be a invaluble resource to the this community for whatever it might need to excel. See ya in the skies :icon_supe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well Bublik I was hoping you would show up because Im sure Woody will second me on this one I suck at leading the formation ... lol. But we had a great time and we should have recorded it but possibly tonight for me , the morning for you March 15 0600 to 0900 GMT Ill be online again in the HL waiting for those who are interested. (just PM me and we can get started) Thanx for the great server Jabog you guys have proven to be a invaluble resource to the this community for whatever it might need to excel. See ya in the skies :icon_supe

Sorry, I could not make it, had to go to work earlier than usual.

But for the record, I suck at leading too (my speciality is the left wing) :biggrin:

Actually good lead pilots are rare species, unfortunaely.

P.S. In a week or so I am planning to release another aerobatic tool for dedicated servers - a computer controlled lead aircraft circling at a constant airspeed/altitude and making smooth turns (compared to LO bots). I hope it would be useful for beginners.

Its ok Bublik work comes first comrade ... hehe. I really wish this was my job because I would be a work-a-holic. But Ill be online every night at these times so just PM me and we can get started.

Woody those are awesome skins for your team and I am deeply honored to have flown in them I could only hope I flew as good as any of the pilots in Jabog and again I had a blast thanx again.

See ya in the skies.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
P.S. In a week or so I am planning to release another aerobatic tool for dedicated servers - a computer controlled lead aircraft circling at a constant airspeed/altitude and making smooth turns (compared to LO bots). I hope it would be useful for beginners.

Hey Bublik: any new informations about that theme?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog :: Saitek Rudder :: Track IR5 ::

EVGA 3 GB GTX580 :: AMD FX-8120 :: SSD 240 GB :: Win7 Ultimate 64

Hey Bublik: any new informations about that theme?

Hi Hedgehog,

It is not fully operational at the moment. It works, but not as good as I want it to (and lacks some advanced features).

If you want you can test the current version

http://www.asnr47.dsl.pipex.com/files/bubl/TCP_Bot.zip (77 KB)

QuickStart.txt:

Extract the files

Replace Lock On\Config\export\export.lua (and possibly config.lua)

Start TCP_Bot.exe

Start LO

Create server

Open 'tcpbot_sample.mis' mission

Choose the 6th Su-27 in the list (the one that is airborne at the beginning)

Click Fly

The TCP Bot will fly the aircraft for you, mainaining the initial speed and altitude,

making smooth turns (the bank angles are specified in tcp_bot.ini file)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Bublik I would like to have the AI doing loops and barrel rolls but i realize this is quite a task. So if u still have a link for that aerobatic tool that allows you to fly with a pre recorded flight that would be awesome bro. I want to download that and give it a go.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes Bublik I would like to have the AI doing loops and barrel rolls but i realize this is quite a task.

It is not very hard to have the AI making loops and barrels.

But to have it doing things the same way a human lead would - that's hard :)

At least I didn't manage yet.

So if u still have a link for that aerobatic tool that allows you to fly with a pre recorded flight that would be awesome bro. I want to download that and give it a go.;)

Here are the links:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=13321

http://lockon-vpg.nm.ru/downloads.dhtml

Feedback is appreciated :)