Enhanced Reflection Glass

Enhanced Reflection Glass

After some testing I'm thinking of doing this mod official to enhance the reflection of the glass on some aircraft, maybe not everyone likes, but at least it's an attempt to improve internal reflection in the cockpit. I will be uploading the mod these days. I have also added reflection to Mi-8, similar to Huey. ED does not use the same type of texture for refection in all planes, so some are more difficult to get a realistic reflection, as in the Su-27, and especially in the Su-33.

The Mod will be compatible with mod Devrim (cockpits in English), and will not replace anything, they just added a new folder and nothing else.

They can install using JSGME, or add folders following the folder tree. It does not replace anything, it is not necessary to back up your original files.

First Version: Enhanced Reflection Glass V1 Download ► https://www.mediafire.com/?6cj0bl3x5mvyl71

Last Version: Enhanced Reflection Glass V1.2 Download ► https://www.mediafire.com/?bbe4qqp1hrz5eqp

See page 9 for the changes. Input: 1/10/2014, 4:23 PM (http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2196450&postcount=87)

Example:

1AC.jpg~original

k31.kn3.net/0/9/3/F/D/8/1AC.jpg

D66.jpg~original

k30.kn3.net/5/1/0/F/A/5/D66.jpg

Mod includes reflecion improved, for the following modules:

A-10C

A-10A

FW-190D9

Ka-50

Mi-8MTV

Mig-21bis

P-51D

TF-51D

Su-25T

Su-25A

UH-1H

Mig-29 (all)

F-15C

Su-27

Su-33

Edited by T. Jacob
  • Like 3

amazing

btw is this reflection on under all conditions or determined by the light?

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Very good looking plexi, shiny!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

amazing

btw is this reflection on under all conditions or determined by the light?

Well reflection is just a texture, so you will see it in all conditions, but also depend on what is behind. If the background is dark, the better you'll notice the reflection, but if the background is light, will not be very visible, similar to what happens in reality. But it is only an illusion, not a simulation of reflection and light. For that reason, I think many will not like. I like it because it increases the feeling of being locked behind glass.

See this example on how it affects the background

846.jpg~original

k30.kn3.net/A/F/E/F/4/7/846.jpg

495.jpg~original

k30.kn3.net/5/F/A/4/B/2/495.jpg

Edited by T. Jacob

Great addition! Thank you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hmm... And my be Ka-50 too. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

very well done! I love it..so any plans for the missing Aircrafts (Shark, Huey...):thumbup:

Well, I do not have all the modules. I need the texture and location (folder tree), to complete it :(

The Huey is ready now, but was thinking of uploading it when done with others. I need to do some tests to see if it works.

The modules that I do not have are the Ka-50, the P-51D, F-86f, Fw 190 and Bf 109. I do not have the texture files for the cockpit. :(

Edited by T. Jacob

Hi T. Jacob,

these should be the right files for the KA-50 and the P-51. The path ist the same as for all the other textures (../Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50 and ../mods/Aircrafts/P-51D ...)

named

P-51D-CPT-TEXTURES

Cockpit-Ka-50 Textures

I hope it helps (I would be the first one to test):)

Glass.zip

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Hi T. Jacob,

these should be the right files for the KA-50 and the P-51. The path ist the same as for all the other textures (../Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50 and ../mods/Aircrafts/P-51D ...)

named

P-51D-CPT-TEXTURES

Cockpit-Ka-50 Textures

I hope it helps (I would be the first one to test):)

Thanks Lizzard, so if that helps. I've added the UH-1H, the Ka-50 and P-51D, but I can not test the P-51 and Ka-50. At least I can assume that the P-51D is fine, because I compared it with the TF-51 and are similar. I used the texture of the P-51 to improve the TF, and I think it is well done. :smilewink:

I have worked in the Su-33 and Su-27, now looks better and has improved reflection. I deleted a file, which I saw that it was not necessary to affect the reflection of the Su-33 as I thought ... Now everything is in Mods.

The files are uploaded again. Thanks for all the comments, and glad you like it to many. :thumbup:

Excuse my English, I always use Google Traslator.

• Like 1

thank you very good.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

For the P-51D i need to use the TF-51D file?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular