Any Airbus fans here?

WildBillKelsoe

1. Yes

2. Favourite: A320-200 IAE

It doesn't have to be FSX related. If you are a flier of one of these tell us why you like her please!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I worked for Boeing... but had some friends who did work at Airbus, and came over.

if you like the Bus, enjoy... :)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

1. Yes

2. Favourite: A320-200 IAE

It doesn't have to be FSX related. If you are a flier of one of these tell us why you like her please!

I've been working on narrow body 320 and 737(CL&NG) families for the last 5.5 years. If you ask for RL I can tell you that your favourite has a huge disadvantage exactly because of it's crappy engine. The V2500 is junk. From all the types I'm licensed (319/320/321 (both CFM and IAE), 737CL and 737NG) I prefer the NG the most from all points of view - more reliable, flies better, flies further and most important - it's metal, not plastic :D

On the wide body scene AIB though has some strong players. I don't have 1st hand experience on them but I recognize the 330 as a very good piece of engineering.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Ah.. the neo...

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

still, Airbus is slowly driving it into Boeing...

indeed. if it was not 'sweet' emirates wouldn't have bought that much of it. like I said, slowly but surely...

if it ain't BOEING I ain't going.

Only because Airbus have standards to maintain, wouldn't want any of those grubby Boeing types cluttering up our lovely pristine planes....

;)

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

not really. If I had to choose between an Airbus and a Boeing for my starting company, I'd never choose Boeing. Take a look at Lufthansa.

Lets not turn this thread into war. I just wanted to know who among us shares Airbus passion, why do they think it's good. This is not about dick measurement.