[W.I.P] F-15C HD Cockpit Mod

Any chance of someone making this "Custom Cockpit" compatible? I would give it a shot but clueless where to start.

Sierra

You have to make a description.lua, I was trying to figure it out last night without luck.

Edited by USSInchon
made to make

• 1 month later...
Thread bump, I made a fix for the black HSI needles if anyone wants it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw1drxjqmcvhlkc/f15hdcockpit-master%20upd13042017.zip?dl=0

Hi Mustang,

Would you please upload again the fix for the black HSI needles ,that link above is not working.

I thank you in advance,

Ham

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Hi Mustang,

Would you please upload again the fix for the black HSI needles ,that link above is not working.

I thank you in advance,

Ham

Here you go, the mod is now a zip archive which you simply place into your Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Cockpit\Textures folder, just overwrite the existing file with this one

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcjkwpqd1cfa0np/F-15C-CPT-TEXTURES.zip

Here you go, the mod is now a zip archive which you simply place into your Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Cockpit\Textures folder, just overwrite the existing file with this one

Thank you so much Mustang,by the way excellent work,thanx a lot! :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

woops.. doesn't work for 2.1/OpenAlpha : /

just tried it...

Hmm, you might want to dbl check for a conflict elsewhere, I am using Mustang's link as of last night and it is working fine for me on 2.1 NTTR.

And on that note, thanks for the needle fix - was really nice installing and jumping in the jet and having the HSI needles and altimeter feet displaying correctly.

Seems so rare to just have stuff 'fixed' and working correctly so simply these days in DCS, was a nice change so thx :thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm, you might want to dbl check for a conflict elsewhere, I am using Mustang's link as of last night and it is working fine for me on 2.1 NTTR.

yeah, i'm getting a digital pattern on the HUD and canopy

HSI needles are doing great though

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah, i'm getting a digital pattern on the HUD and canopy

HSI needles are doing great though

Just delete those two files from the folder/archive.

But yeah I think I know what you are talking about now, I have seen a few other ppl with the same issue, something to do with the new shaders or something.

Did you rename your Saved Game folder and let DCS rebuild the shaders after the latest update?

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

1.5.7 bug

Hi,

Latest 1.5.7 patch got me this bug in C@spers great HD cockpit. It happens with the lights on.

back to normal without light.

In default cockpit all is well both ways (lights on/off).

Have you guys any fix please?

Thanks!

CbRqdwP.jpg

Callsign   SETUP

yep.. i noticed this last night, too

i couldn't cycle through waypoints either

Something is wrong with the F-15 cockpit in this update, note how the miles counter is blank also.

I'll look into the texture issue though, most likely an alpha channel problem.

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

Latest 1.5.7 patch got me this bug in C@spers great HD cockpit. It happens with the lights on.

back to normal without light.

In default cockpit all is well both ways (lights on/off).

Have you guys any fix please?

Thanks!

CbRqdwP.jpg

I had the same thing until I disabled my mod and used the stock files...now it's not white anymore but the distance counter is still not showing on the HSI.

I can cycle through the waypoints but I need to look at the HUD for distance.

Edited by fitness88

• 4 weeks later...

Alcon,

I took the liberty of converting this mod to a livery IOT attain IC compliance. I returned the HSI needles, and fixed the ADI/HSI bug, as well as reduced the intensity of cockpit lighting.

It should work if properly installed in 1.5 or 2.1.

Thanks c@sper!

Edit: Please reply here if you encounter any bugs (besides the distance counter on the HSI). Feedback is appreciated.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2829090/

Screen_170808_002510.thumb.jpg.3078afc6f5acf290cc8241b754902e66.jpg

Edited by COLTROGUE
  • Like 1

Alcon,

I took the liberty of converting this mod to a livery IOT attain IC compliance. I returned the HSI needles, and fixed the ADI/HSI bug, as well as reduced the intensity of cockpit lighting.

Thanks c@sper!

Edit: Please reply here if you encounter any bugs (besides the distance counter on the HSI). Feedback is appreciated.

Thank you very much!

How do you change the intensity of the cockpit lighting?

Callsign   SETUP

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Coltrogue,

just 2 littles questions,

1°) in a real F-15, there are indexes on the upper of the ADI as the standard cockpit. On your C@sper HD cockpit the indexes are only at the bottom. Why ? Please see below.

2°) Why ADI button is not illuminated ? perhaps because cockpit light are extinguished ? normal ?

eE2rf3z.jpg

Thanks for this awesome cockpit.

Detox

eE2rf3z

Alcon,

Thanks c@sper!

Great job COLTROGUE!

Sorry guys I couldn't update the mod beucase of my other projects..

Currently I'm working on a new project for DCS. It will be a desktop app and website.

It will be like a social network for DCS users. You will be able to record your flight time, create your profile and chat with other pilots as well. just like Hyperlobby days. :joystick:

I'm open to any suggestions. :D

75Rw8mb.png

Edited by c@sper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]