[W.I.P] F-15C HD Cockpit Mod

Currently I'm working on a new project for DCS. It will be a desktop app and website.

It will be like a social network for DCS users. You will be able to record your flight time, create your profile and chat with other pilots as well. just like in Hyperlobby years. :joystick:

I'm open to any suggestions for this project. :D

Really a great idea, I currently log mi flights on a Excel spreadsheet but its cumbersome to get the data manually from tacview ... your software seems perfect ¿does it only records MP flights?

As suggestions I can think of the followings:

- Flight time divided on day/night categories

- If possible, record the score obtained on each mission ... ideally the same data that the DCS logbook stores (AA kills and the like)

- I'd prefer an horizontal Menu, so that the log detail can be wider

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Really a great idea, I currently log mi flights on a Excel spreadsheet but its cumbersome to get the data manually from tacview ... your software seems perfect ¿does it only records MP flights?

As suggestions I can think of the followings:

- Flight time divided on day/night categories

- If possible, record the score obtained on each mission ... ideally the same data that the DCS logbook stores (AA kills and the like)

- I'd prefer an horizontal Menu, so that the log detail can be wider

Best regards

It records SP flights as well.

- Yea, that's a good idea I can divide them.

- Unfortunately, it's not possible for SP. DCS doesn't give score data. I can fetch it from logbook file but someone can change that file with a fake data. But for multiplayer flights, I can get them from server if server owner installs my code to the server computer.

- I will create a new page for details. When you click a flight it will redirect you there.

Edited by c@sper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks cool man! Looking forward to checking it out, even though I was never around for the HyperLobby days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

- Unfortunately, it's not possible for SP. DCS doesn't give score data. I can fetch it from logbook file but someone can change that file with a fake data.

I fully understand ... however, its a pity that in order to prevent someone cheating, the honest users lose this data. I would prefer just to ignore the cheaters: if they want to inflate their SP kill scores so be it, they will be spanked anyway on any MP fight they enter into.

Your software could check the logbook at the start of a flight, check it again at the end of it and by difference get the scores and SP kills. The cheater would have to pause the game on mid-flight, edit the logbook, and then continue flying ... seems like a big hassle just to inflate a score.

But for multiplayer flights, I can get them from server if server owner installs my code to the server computer.

Excellent ... when your software gets released I will pester our Server's admin to get him to install it :)

- I will create a new page for details. When you click a flight it will redirect you there.

Perfect, I really look forward to trying your software soon.

Kind regards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for the cockpit updates to everyone involved. I've been playing with the new DLC campaign and it was really painful to look at the stock cockpit textures (and the stock terrain, so thanks to Mustang for his textures, as well) :)

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Great job COLTROGUE!

Thanks!

Alcon, I'm in the process of going through and customizing the instrumentaiton and lighting a bit (customizing relative to the original mod) trying to get it a bit closer to an eagle pit, with exception of the gray front panel (Because I still prefer the black one)

Detox, I'm working on adding in those lines and their lights right now - I'll test the ADI buttons and see, I'm guessing it's as you suspected, and if so, I'll turn them back up!

1°) in a real F-15, there are indexes on the upper of the ADI as the standard cockpit. On your C@sper HD cockpit the indexes are only at the bottom. Why ? Please see below.

2°) Why ADI button is not illuminated ? perhaps because cockpit light are extinguished ? normal ?.

Detox

eE2rf3z

@COLTROGUE

Thanks for your great work (and to c@asper the creator of this mod!) :thumbup:

I would really appreciate if you would release a version with the gray panel as well,

since it's what the F-15 really has I.R.L,

and I would love to keep things as original and realistic as can be :smilewink:

(and maybe the original lighting, or a bit brighter lighting than was released)

Thanks again!!

Callsign   SETUP

I'll go ahead and make the next version with the gray panel - I prefer the way the black looks, but I haven't found any videos or pictures of eagles with a black panel.

@COLTROGUE

Thanks for your great work (and to c@asper the creator of this mod!) :thumbup:

I would really appreciate if you would release a version with the gray panel as well,

since it's what the F-15 really has I.R.L,

and I would love to keep things as original and realistic as can be :smilewink:

(and maybe the original lighting, or a bit brighter lighting than was released)

Thanks again!!

I'll go ahead and make the next version with the gray panel - I prefer the way the black looks, but I haven't found any videos or pictures of eagles with a black panel.
much appreciated

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Callsign   SETUP

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for your great work on this! :)

I'll test the ADI buttons and see, I'm guessing it's as you suspected, and if so, I'll turn them back up!

I noticed the ADI button is still not lighting up - are there plans to fix that?

Thanks!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/27/2017 at 10:11 AM, csper said:

Currently I'm working on a new project for DCS. It will be a desktop app and website.

75Rw8mb.png

Any update on this? It's been about 5 years now. This is such an amazing thing and I'd really love to have/use it. Not literally have it like own it, I just want it on my PC or on the internet to use it.

• 5 months later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:15 PM, RedTail11 said:

Any update on this? It's been about 5 years now. This is such an amazing thing and I'd really love to have/use it. Not literally have it like own it, I just want it on my PC or on the internet to use it.

same here