Cabin Features and P-51B model

ChowHound

I was wondering if there are any plans to implement different features in the cockpit, like fogging up, icing up, and pilot heating/cooling. I know ALL the cabin controls are clickable/moveable, but they do nothing. I was hoping that there would be these features like in A2A's accusim P-51.

ALSO! Are there any plans to have the P-51B?? That would be an AWESOME addition!

Side note: Are there any plans for the P-47D razorback??

It's a lot to ask, though in European Air War it has a select few airplanes for the ETO and it is STILL one of the best flight sims, just a few thoughts because DCS WWII may be the next EAW. At least I hope it can be..........

I was wondering if there are any plans to implement different features in the cockpit, like fogging up, icing up, and pilot heating/cooling. I know ALL the cabin controls are clickable/moveable, but they do nothing. I was hoping that there would be these features like in A2A's accusim ..

What for?

P-51 pilots had to go through various environment conditions that could cause these problems, it would really just add another layer of immersion for the sim.

Take a ride in a Cessna in winter when its 20' outside,Theirs little to no fogging,while youd think aircraft would fly thru difficult weather, but they didnt.Aircore wouldnt be flying on a rainy/snowy day. Really is no need for it

P-51 pilots had to go through various environment conditions that could cause these problems, it would really just add another layer of immersion for the sim.

I'm waiting for someone to make a export plugin for DCS that will control my Central Air's Thermostat.

There's no way to simulate temperature's effect on the body... Fogging, and icing can be done visually, but that's about it.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Take a ride in a Cessna in winter when its 20' outside,Theirs little to no fogging,while youd think aircraft would fly thru difficult weather, but they didnt.Aircore wouldnt be flying on a rainy/snowy day. Really is no need for it

They should just remove all cabin heaters, defoggers and Ac's in aircraft since they are not needed.... :doh: