MIG-21 Forever

PainTrain

Nice video man. Thanks

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• 4 months later...

Very cool , one of those videos that make me wonder if my knowledge from DCS will allow me to startup and taxi the real deal

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It´s probably a different radar than the original one.

This is the RP-21 installation aboard a MiG-21M/MF. The RP-21 is the predecessor of the RP-22 which is aboard the MiG-21Bis.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

that video just shows how much detail our Mig-21 has and the painstaking depth, the developers took to reproduce such exacting detail. My hat is off to leatherneck. REALLY.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

You can turn up the illumination in the sim.

yeah but not to the level as in videos of the real hud, where it does that starburst thing

8356-2.jpg?1323080336

Edited by Hadwell

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can turn up the illumination in the sim.

I know. I am using the dim funktion very, very often but even with dim full up it doesn't give these bright impression ;)

yeah but not to the level as in videos of the real hud, where it does that starburst thing

Thats exactly what i meant.

I love the MiG-21. I will buy any module from Leatherneck without a preview. For me the MiG is the best and most beautiful module in DCS World. But Pippers and HUDs (of all aircraft in DCS World) have the same "problem".

That might be related to camera lensflare though.

I don't think so. The HUD, i am using normaly at work has similar intense light effects (except you dim it down). I like it ;)

Edited by ploegering