Can't bind CH Throttle mini-stick

Hello guys.

So, I bought myself CH Pro Throttle and I'm having difficulties with binding that mini stick in DCS. I obviously looked for some solutions, but had no luck with that whatsoever. Mini stick is working as I can see in calibration, but DCS acts like I'm not even pressing anything when I'm trying to assign an axis to it.

I found this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=120868

...and I even actually did the same thing as OP before, but the solution from WildBillKelsoe is not working for me unfortunately. Tried that twice already. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I messed with that CH Manager all night long trying to come up with something, but still no luck.

I wanted to bind it to Su-25T's shkval and TDC in FC3 (or anything at least!), but DCS just won't recognize that stick.

:helpsmilie:

Hello guys.

So, I bought myself CH Pro Throttle and I'm having difficulties with binding that mini stick in DCS. I obviously looked for some solutions, but had no luck with that whatsoever. Mini stick is working as I can see in calibration, but DCS acts like I'm not even pressing anything when I'm trying to assign an axis to it.

I found this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=120868

...and I even actually did the same thing as OP before, but the solution from WildBillKelsoe is not working for me unfortunately. Tried that twice already. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I messed with that CH Manager all night long trying to come up with something, but still no luck.

I wanted to bind it to Su-25T's shkval and TDC in FC3 (or anything at least!), but DCS just won't recognize that stick.

:helpsmilie:

I'm using the CH manager and the mini stick can be bind to tdc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 months later...

is it possible to bind cross movements?. it is making horizontal and vertical movements only

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 years later...

Can you post a little walk through on what you did to solve the Problem? DCS can see mine as an x/y axis, but it's not working in game. Trying to use it to slew the TGP, with the button press to set a mark point.

6D80k38.jpg

The whole problem here was that DCS wasn't automatically recognizing the axis when I moved it (like when you're assigning buttons), so I had to select it manually from the drop down menu.

If yours is bound successfully, meaning that you can clearly see it working in the settings, problem is somewhere else. Don't forget your TGP has to be SOI before you slew.

DCS will eventually automatically detect the axis if you move the control a few times in the full range of the axis you are binding. Takes a few moments but it will detect - eventually. Is how I bound it to the TDC in F-15/F-5.

You will also want to drop the axis range (saturation) right down in the axis tune so the curser moves slower.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]