DCS FLASH SALE!

jcookeusa

Pictures on the right have different prices than the text information next to them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Remember, remember the .... Mi-8...

I am ok dropping the latest beta product prices to the pre-purchase levels.

However I am NOT ok dropping them to where they are now!!!!!:mad:

Fortunately, this takes away all the doubts about whether or not pre-purchasing the MiG-21.

I for my part am NOT, and am waiting for when that one is down to 15$ in the next sale!!

Remember, remember the .... Mi-8...

I am ok dropping the latest beta product prices to the pre-purchase levels.

However I am NOT ok dropping them to where they are now!!!!!:mad:

Fortunately, this takes away all the doubts about whether or not pre-purchasing the MiG-21.

I for my part am NOT, and am waiting for when that one is down to 15$ in the next sale!!

Dora and Sabre for $15? Are you kidding me? I'm with you on this one MadCat.

If you want and love an aircraft enough you purchase it at full price, otherwise you wait for the sales, no point feeling hard done by.

You obviously don't remember the Mi-8 then...

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Damn wish i knew the Sabre had a limited amount of keys at that price.. would have rushed in.. thought there were hours left yet :( oh well i will have to be quicker next time

I was going to buy at the regular sale price will hold off now though

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

The Mi-8 went on sale just a few weeks after release and this happend:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1880237&postcount=474

Yup, nearly 500 posts in a day too.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Love it. I'd pretty much decided not to buy anything more until 2.0 & Edge, given that I've been waiting for Nevada since purchasing the A-10C in beta (though this was a fairly recent decision - I already have CA, FC3, BS2 and the Mustang). The $15 price on the Sabre caught me, then I discovered a completely digital product was "out of stock". Ridiculous.

Love it. I'd pretty much decided not to buy anything more until 2.0 & Edge, given that I've been waiting for Nevada since purchasing the A-10C in beta (though this was a fairly recent decision - I already have CA, FC3, BS2 and the Mustang). The $15 price on the Sabre caught me, then I discovered a completely digital product was "out of stock". Ridiculous.

+1

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

On the topic of Combined Arms, what is the list of fully crew-able vehicles? I assume most of the current ones are controllable.
No clue :P I just wanted to see if I can ride a Tunguska and fire guided missiles followed by a nice burts.. So far I haven't been able to find out how.

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

Seriously DCS: F-86F Sabre: $49.99 to $14.99

DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora: $49.99 to $14.99

I got them not long ago and this is what is the price just now and still in Beta ? BAD business guys.. bad bad for at list the guys that bought the products just a time ago.. we need a free module for this bad move toward the guys that got the planes at full price.

Venting.

Fly it like you stole it..

Seriously DCS: F-86F Sabre: $49.99 to $14.99

DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora: $49.99 to $14.99

I got them not long ago and this is what is the price just now and still in Beta ? BAD business guys.. bad bad for at list the guys that bought the products just a time ago.. we need a free module for this bad move toward the guys that got the planes at full price.

Venting.

Yeah I feel a bit burned, only got the Sabre last week and not even flown it yet. :(

i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs

Flight Controls:Virpil VPC MoogoosT-50 / MFG Crosswinds / GVL Throttle / Oculus Rift CV1

LOL out of stock on Digital download LOL seriously that is even worse .. sorry guys to be negative but at the moment I do not think too well about this.. K4? hell not just wait 2 weeks it will be at 14 $ I got the MiG21 I should of waited but decided not to just to help LN.

Fly it like you stole it..