DCS FLASH SALE!

jcookeusa

In Sweden ED would be sued all the way out onto the street for their undeniably quite unethical pricing practices.

I doubt their flash sales in the middle of ordinary sales are criminally unethical but in Sweden having flash sales when you have absolutely no expectation of meeting demand is.

How you can sell out digital products is beyond my understanding… even if they only had a certain amount of keys they could at least allow us to buy the product now and have our keys once they are generated.

Offering modules at high costs and often lowering them by as much as 70% shows they have no idea what they are doing business-wise.

Because what message does that give us? Not to buy anything at more than $25 unless we want to give them more money than we have to which is effectively a donation, one that not everyone are willing to give.

I bought some modules only a two days ago and now the same modules cost $9 less... not a lot but if this happened in Sweden I would definitely contact an ombudsman.

I'm also going to be very clear to anyone I meet that they should never ever buy a DCS module outside of flash sales.

Isn't this also an insult to WWII backers?

Edited by Archer7
  • Like 2

• ED Team
Seriously DCS: F-86F Sabre: $49.99 to $14.99

DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora: $49.99 to $14.99

I got them not long ago and this is what is the price just now and still in Beta ? BAD business guys.. bad bad for at list the guys that bought the products just a time ago.. we need a free module for this bad move toward the guys that got the planes at full price.

Venting.

I also think it is too early to offer such price.:(

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

So happy I paid $39.99 a few days ago for the Sabre. Actually, no I'm not in light of this.

i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs

Flight Controls:Virpil VPC MoogoosT-50 / MFG Crosswinds / GVL Throttle / Oculus Rift CV1

It's a simple business thing yo. It keeps cash flowing. Your not forced to buy a product at full price.

This. Buy at full price to support them. It is a niche genre. If you have little money to spend like myself, wait for sales.

It is sad to see people dump $200+ on a Star Citizen ship but at the same time see people upset about the relative low cost of a DCS module.