How to gift someone module?

Flogger23m

You can unbind serial keys from accounts.

The option to do so pops up when you do a licence key check (easiest way is via past orders).

There's also an option in there to Bind it to another user, but make sure you have their login correct.

• Like 1

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

You can unbind serial keys from accounts.

The option to do so pops up when you do a licence key check (easiest way is via past orders).

Thanks for the reply. So I search for the CD key, hit the unbind key, and then send it to someone else. How would the other person activate the key then?

Thanks for the reply. So I search for the CD key, hit the unbind key, and then send it to someone else. How would the other person activate the key then?

As txmtb said, you can bind it to their account.

I'd also assume you can either claim the key or bind it if you type it in on the licencing page of the main website.

See the sticky: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116362

Edited by Buzzles

Easiest way is to create the account for them. I used their Facebook account for email. and it was theirs from the start. After sending the account info. to them they were up and running after downloading.

I have suggested a "Sticky" with this info. but haven't heard from anyone on it.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.