LockOn 1.1b Error When Launching .exe

Hi guys. It's my first time ever posting on this forum and if you could help, I'm having a bit of trouble with LockOn 1.1b. I have bought the game which means I have the activation code, and I have installed this over my previous LockOn: Modern Air Combat.

After I have installed the program I get this window that pops up every time I try to start up Flaming Cliffs:

thing.png

I have also edited the properties of administrative privileges for the whole folder that the game files and the .exe is in, yet I still can't get it to work. Instead of that pop up, it gives me the same window with different text saying that it has troubles accessing the app's library or something like that. I would really appreciate if someone knew how to fix this problem. Thanks :)

its been many years since LockOn 1.1b was on my drive so I don't know what exact issue is, I can recommend though to try install LockOn from scratch, this time run the exe as Administrator and install it directly into C:/LockOn folder for example. I guess your user account has administrator privileges?

If that doesn't help hopefully someone else will chip more in.

No longer active in DCS...