DSC Flash Sale

Aeons

Hi,

Just wondering why all the threads about the DSC Flash sale are either deleted or closed?

Even on Facebook it's been deleted.

I paid full Price for the Sabre and Dora (only got a Bonus $10 for 1 of them). Fine my own fault for supporting the development of beta products (learnt from this mistake now - wont be purchasing any more modules straight away for DCS)

Would be great to get a response and not being silenced from the developers.

everyone loves a sale, and I think its great to attract more people to play the sim but you also have to take care of the Loyal customers who in this case got shafted.

Edited by Aeons
  • Like 1

Just wondering why all the threads about the DSC Flash sale are either deleted or closed?
Reread your post and you may find the answer self evident.

everyone loves a sale, and I think its great to attract more people to play the sim but you also have to take care of the Loyal customers who in this case got shafted.
Apparently you don't like sales. Every time you buy something, you should evaluate whether or not you will be satisfied with the purchase at that price. If yes, then buy it. If no, then don't buy it. Don't look back, and don't get upset when things go on sale if you answered yes at full price. If you answered no the first time, then consider buying it when it goes on sale. It is really that simple.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reread your post and you may find the answer self evident.

Apparently you don't like sales. Every time you buy something, you should evaluate whether or not you will be satisfied with the purchase at that price. If yes, then buy it. If no, then don't buy it. Don't look back, and don't get upset when things go on sale if you answered yes at full price. If you answered no the first time, then consider buying it when it goes on sale. It is really that simple.

what? :megalol:

ever heard of customer loyalty?

Please explain why all the posts are blocked or deleted? hang on do you mean its called censoring?

You just agreed to the forum rules when you registered for this forum. Please don't tell me you didn't read them...

1.3. - Administrative actions against forum members are not subject to public discussion. If you feel an action against you was unjust or otherwise inappropriate, please use the Private Messaging (PM) system to appeal the action to other forum staff members or the forum administrator.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

BS sale

So they run out of keys for the F-86 so you can't buy at the 70% off sale. Now it's back at $49. Why have the sale if you don't want to sell it?

How many keys were available at the reduced price? It would be better if they were up front with this info. Say your only selling 100, 500 or whatever number of copies at the price.

Right now I feel cheated, which is not something I expect from ED.

• Like 1

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11