F-86 Brakes giving you headaches?

Shahdoh

In what way? Locking up still? As far as in game response, your pedals should be no different then my Saiteks.

Well I have had a few people on my twitch channel recognize the same issue, barely press down on the pedds and the breaks sound like their locking up

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

And this is still after trying these suggested settings with reduced Y saturation?

Yes

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hmm, well, Im off to work, but if you could, please post a screenshot of your settings. Something does not seem right. Will have a look when I get home.

ah for some reason my inputs got jacked up from that recent update from windows. I had to reinstall Mig21bis again...

those settings are working good but, I'm still getting screeching when turning and I noticed the front nose animation doesn't show it turning left or right.

So its the nose wheel skidding when turning. Its been a while since I have been in the F86, does the front wheel no longer caster freely when the nws is not engaged?

correct it does not turn, ever that I know of. :joystick:

• 1 month later...

Thanks it worked for me.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

• 5 months later...

Since 1.5.3, It appears they have changed the Sabre's brakes so they are not overbraking. The Y saturation settings I have provided in the OP are now no longer needed and should be set back to 100. The curves and inversion for Saitek rudders are still valid.

/Salute